FOR ALL IT SOLUTIONS AND HR NEEDS
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
We solve the HR and IT needs of Corporations and individuals before they become problems.
Submit your CV
STAFF recruitment AND SECONDMENT
Let ELEE Consulting provide the right talent for your team.
Staff Outsourcing, Staff Insourcing
Solving the IT needs of corporations and individuals
Hardware, Software, Networks, Mobile, Helpdesk Consulting Services
strateGic project management
We help you formulate the right strategy to stay ahead of the competition.
OUR CLIENTS INCLUDE
- Government Departments & Agencies
- Large Enterprises and SMEs
- Financial Institutions
- Educational Institutions
- Major IT Systems Integrators
Learn about insights into technology solutions
-Responsible for full Logistic Operations from Manufacturing Process to Shipment Delivery;
-Liaise with Freight Forwarders for best rates/terms;
-Responsible for full Warehouse Operations such as Goods-IN, Goods-OUT, Local Configurations for various Regional Retail Packaging, Warehouse Management, Stock Control & Management, etc.;
-Follow-up order from issuing Proforma Invoices to Deliveries to customers;
-Handle all Import/Export, L/C & Banking Documentations without any discrepancy;
-Handle effective Logistic and Shipping Schedules, look after and ensure all deliveries from factories and shipments to customers are within the time required;
-Ensure all productions are carried our according to specifications required;
-Ensure all Local Configuration Packaging Materials are to be kept in an optimal level for ensuring smooth Delivery Schedules at all times;
-Maintain effective SCM (supply chain management) for inventory to fulfill immediate customer demands;
-Ensure all Costs will be controlled with the best possible rates & terms at all times;
-Implement secure system in logistics.
-Diploma holder in Logistics / Supply Chain Management;
-Minimum 3 years working experience for Shipping Officer & 10 Years for Supervisor & Manager positions;
-Able to handle full sets of shipping & banking documents independently;
-Experience in product & sample developments: from factories & to customers;
-Price negotiations skills for the best freight & delivery service and quality;
-Able to complete sets of sample arrangements for tradeshows;
-Ensure all RMAs are dealt with immediate responses to customers, and send back to factory for replacement without delay;
-Experience in understanding & handling overseas Import Regulations;
-Good PC skills including Chinese word-processing;
-Knowledge & experience in logistics for e-business and shipping arrangement is a must;
-Able to travel to China for factory audits, pre-shipment inspections, etc to ensure all goods will be made and delivered according to the quality the Company required;
-Able to manage & control the logistic system;
-Mature, self-motivated, independent and willing to work overtime and under pressure;
-Fluent in English & Putonghua.
- Work towards weekly and monthly sales targets and KPI’s.
- Generate business leads and follow up on sales opportunities.
- Arrange meetings with clients and carry out product demonstrations.
- Follow up swiftly on sales inquiries and send out information.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Attend industry events and work closely with other teams to develop new business.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2 years’ experience in direct marketing/CRM.
- Proven sales track record of bringing in new business and a natural ability to drive sales.
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|