- Ensure the completion of the maintenance activities to the highest quality level of planification, preparation, execution, and reporting.
- Ensure the full reliability of the infrastructures with the focus on continuity of services, energy efficiency and budgetary constraints.
- Use the BMS (Building Management System) and all available systems and do regular walkthroughs to keep up to date, at all times, the appropriate monitoring on site.
Duties include but not limited to
- Perform 24/7 shift duty to support mission critical data center operations.
- Strict adherence to safe work practices for all work activities, at all times.
- Strict compliance with physical processes and procedures.
- Conduct daily walk-through of facility documenting parameters such as power availability, temperature and humidity, alarm status, etc. for identification of discrepancies and trends.
- Provide hands on support for customer needs, includes installation/decommissioning of racks.
- Compile Method of Procedures (MOP), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Emergency Response Procedures (ERP) and preventive maintenance programs.
- Perform periodic technical and quality reviews of all MOP, SOP and ERP to ensure the most “up-to-date” techniques and safety guidelines are utilized as well as compliant with government regulations.
- Supervise contractors to ensure all maintenance activities are performed in accordance with approved MOPs and Vantage’s Mission Critical Facility work rules.
- Utilize internal CMMS to manage maintenance workflows and spare part inventory.
- Ensure availability targets are achieved and maintained for data centers and technical infrastructure for all Vantage Data Center facilities.
- Monitor and report load capacities of critical infrastructure to mitigate overload conditions during equipment failover between primary and redundant systems.
- Maintain a strong technical knowledge of the critical infrastructure design intent, sequence of operations, fault conditions and associated corrective action.
- Perform periodic site-specific crisis management drills to ensure full preparedness to respond effectively to an unplanned change-of-state event.
- Perform post event analysis includes report compilation, to establish root cause, lessons learned and implement mitigation and or remediation activities in a timely manner.
- Participate in operations and technical compliance audits and ensure timely completion of improvement plans.
- Actively contribute to all improvement actions in the site PUE.
- Work with Construction team to ensure construction activities do not impact operations, participate in commissioning activities, and drive timely closure of construction defects.
- Perform other services determined that are necessary to maintain and operate all mission-critical related infrastructure in an approved manner.
Physical Working Conditions
- The position is subject to extreme cold and extreme heat. Activities occur inside and outside.
- The position is subject to noise such as vibration and high volume of air movement.
- The position is subject to hazards. Includes a variety of physical conditions, such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current, working on scaffolding and high places, exposure to high heat or exposure to chemicals.
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or relevant discipline.
- At least 3-5 years working experience in building, electrical and / or HVAC operation and maintenance.
- Electrical and Mechanical Services Department (EMSD) issued Certificate of Registration of Electrical Worker (REW) Grade A and B as minimum; Grade C/H advantageous
- Experience in operating, maintaining, repairing, inspecting, and testing of electrical distribution systems including generators and UPS system, and or HVAC systems, and or Fire Systems and or building management/automation systems.
- Prior experience in Data Center operations or equivalent mission critical facility.
- Supervision of preventive and corrective maintenance activities.
- Locking out / making installations safe after incidents.
- Reactivation of circuit breakers in low-voltage electrical equipment.
- Readings and measurements on equipment.
- Ability to demonstrate a proactive approach and the capacity to generate new ideas.
- Problem solver.
- Proven skills in the use of software, such as, BMS, Computerized Maintenance Management Systems and MS Project.
- Prior experience with ISO and OHS/EHS control processes considered advantageous.
- Candidates must possess reliable transportation for reporting to work for shifts, or emergencies.
|Building Service / Civil Engineering, IT
- Liaise with Sales Engineer to understand customer order requirements
- Liaise with Facilities Management to develop cabinet or cage design, includes power and cooling
- Develop network cabling design, includes copper and or fiber cabling plus cross-connects
- Obtaining third party contractor and or vendor quotes, purchase requisition submissions
- Planning and scheduling of project work activities, includes obtaining all internal approvals
- Installation, termination and testing of copper and fiber cabling and or cross connects
- Tracking and reporting of project costs and schedules
- Quality inspections and records management
- Supporting Site Operations on general daily site activities as required
- Supporting Vantage’s clients through delivery of exceptional customer service
- Work under limited supervision, both independently and within a team environment
- Manage multiple one-time and/or ongoing projects
- Engaging with customers and providing them with world class customer service
- Frequent contact with external third-party contractors and vendors
- Ensure projects are completed on time, within budget and to high quality standards
- Diploma or equivalent in Telecommunications or relevant to the industry
- At least 3 years relevant experience in Telecoms industry
- Excellent knowledge on Fixed Telecommunication Network services preferred
- Experience working in a mission critical environment or data center preferred
- Self-motivated with strong problem-solving skills
- Good command of English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- May be required to complete formal training in an area of specialty
- Travel is expected to be less than 5%, occasionally for training purposes
- Bachelor degree / Higher diploma in IT / Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years of experience on AIX, HP-UX, or Linux administration
- Sound experience on design, implementation, configuration, troubleshooting and tuning
- Holder of Unix, Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE), LPI or SAN certification is preferred
- A team player with analytical and problem solving mind, self-motivation, good interpersonal skills
- Effective verbal and written communication in English and Chinese.
- Responsible for implementation and maintenance for various database products
- Design and implement database backup and recovery, HA and DR solution.
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle database including RAC, ASM, Data Guard, RMAN.
- Perform database performance tuning, patching, change management and upgrade.
- Available to provide 24/7 support as required.
- 5+ years relevant work experience in Oracle database support.
- 8+ years relevant IT experiences.
- Holder of professional certificate on database administration.
- Experience in DB2 / MS SQL is a plus.
- Experience in Government projects is an advantage.
- Good verbal and communication skills.
- Candidate with less experience will also be considered
- Work closely with different business stakeholders to maintain and develop a centralized data warehouse for data management, and data pipeline
- responsible for the design, develop, maintain, and manage the data pipeline, data quality and data management for meeting the core systems and project requirements, and business needs
- Oversee and manage the work-flow of data quality management, data cleansing and data exchanges processes by designing and implementing different rules and best practice
- Write SQL, PL/SQL, Python to run queries and support data analysis work Job requirements:
- Solid knowledge on database, modelling, data cleaning, transformation and warehousing, and data lake
- Good command in both Cantonese and English
- Solid experience to design and develop, maintain the Enterprise Data Warehouse and Business intelligence, and data visualization environments.
- Experience in designing and delivering solutions within big data environments such as AWS, Mango DB etc.
- Experience in Pension Business is preferred
- Degree or above in Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least 3 years of working experience in Data Management.
- Solid experience on Data Management or Data Engineering.
- Passionate in data management, data analysis and business intelligence
- Strong team player and with can-do attitude
• Lead the development ofstandards, policies and procedures;support the creation and
provide technical assurance for the on-going implementation of the data governance
• Supervise information stewardship activities and management of data quality
• Drive and own project planning and management to ensure best practice and legal
frameworks are followed with regards to data governance
• Experienced in establishing and monitoring of data governance framework
• Lead the team to complete the design, drive, and contribute to initiatives to improve
data quality, consistency and integrity
• Define data strategy, establish and ensure adherence to the Bank’s data governance
framework for data policies, standards, governance metrics, processes and data
• Able to communicate with stakeholders, resolve conflicts and provide solutions in a
• General understanding in data quality improvement, data management processes is
• Degree holder or equivalent in Business Administration, Business Analysis,
Information Systems, Information Technology or related disciplines
• Minimum 10 years of experience in a financial institution, pension industry and/or
public sector environment
• Solid experience with data governance and/or data management functions including
data risk, data quality
• Lead the facilitation of all workgroup meetings with internal and external parties
during execution of Data Governance
• Implement data standards, policies and procedures
• Understanding of Master Data Management technology landscape, processes and
design principles preferred
• Operational familiarity in the use of meta-data management, data quality, and data
stewardship tools and platforms preferred
• Ability to work independently and with others
• Problem solver with excellent communication skills
• Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English;
• Confident working in cross-functional, collaborative environments.
-- Responsible for supporting the Business Architecture Manager on the design and development of our pension application as a generic product. -- Involved in the integration of the generic pension product with eMPF to ensure that the final deliverable for eMPF is in line with business and legislative requirements.
- Background in defined benefit and defined contribution pension administration business processes and procedures including up-to-date pension legislative knowledge is a must.
- Over 5 years of working experience in the pension industry, in back-office operation and/ or application development of pension products.
- Strong understanding of MPF and ORSO business and operation
- Knowledge with pension products in other countries outside of Hong Kong will be an advantage
- Ability to translate complex pension regulations into clear and concise requirement specifications and business processes for implementation.
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills and team management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Assertive and able to build professional relationships with external and internal partners
- Strong team player
- Positive attitude, fast-learning, energetic, able to perform in challenging environment
- Ability to work in a pressured environment with tight deadlines
- Willingness to travel when required
- To lead and work with IT team to meet fast growing business needs; plan resources and prioritize with business stakeholders in a time-sensitive environment with competing deadlines.
- Improve and strengthen data governance especially on data privacy protection and security measures.
- Working closely with source system owners on data discovery, data glossary, data acquisition, ingestion and enrichment.
- Build enterprise data models for enterprise datalake, data warehouse and data marts.
- Working closely with downstream system owners on data integration
- Working with business units on data visualization: KPI/metric reporting, business intelligence for enterprise performance analysis
- Working closely with technical architecture team to identify, evaluate and adoption of new data management technologies (RDBMS, Hadoop, NoSQL, data integration, visualization) to keep up evolving business needs.
- Lead and work with IT team on data discovery, data acquisition/integration/enrichment from a wide-spectrum of data sources
- Data modeling for datalake, data warehouse & data marts
- Data visualization, data governance as well as new technology adoption
- University graduate in Information Technology, Computer Science, Data Science or related disciplines
- 10+ years of experience in data warehouse & analytics domain, with 5+ years in leader role in BigData project.
- Strong business acumen and fast learner of new business.
- Strong problem solving skills, excellent communication and presentation skills
- Solid technical experience in datalake, data warehouse and data mart design, batch/real-time data integration (ETL/ELT), data visualization, and data analytics.
- Deep understanding of data security and compliance.
- Solid knowledge on data management technologies:
- RDBMS, NoSQL, Hadoop eco-system
- Data integration coding and tools (Informatica, InfoSphere, Talend, etc)
- Data Visualization tools (e.g. QlikSense, Tableau, PowerBI, Jasper, Pentaho, etc.)
- Solid experience in marketing campaign system and digital marketing techniques.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in digital performance, preferably in managing online advertising and social media projects;
- Experience in developing advance Excel, Word and Power Point presentation.
- Strong numerical skills and attention to details
- Able to work in high pressure environment and resolve client issues
- Able to work collaboratively across teams
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
- Operate paid-media platforms including social ad platforms, Facebook, Instagram, Google ad platform as well as some self-served programmatic platforms.
- Prepare media proposals with performance forecasts, budget allocation and provide data-based rationale
- Daily monitoring on campaign performance and provide reports with insights and suggestions
- Work with business development teams to develop digital media strategies base on client’s brief and business objectives
- Implement and monitor digital media plans to achieve clients’ business objectives and goals.
- Post campaign evaluation
• Manage multi-regional resource planning and arrangements (e.g., China, Hong Kong, Malaysia and
• Deliver HR practices across multiple dimensions (e.g., maintain organization structure, deliver HR policies
and HR workflows) to manage project team employee life cycle
• Maintain and continuously improve onboarding and offboarding procedures to ensure professional and
positive staff experience
• Support regular resource tracking and reporting
• Support timely people movement activities
• Support office premise and resource management arrangements in response to changing COVID situation
• Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, or related disciplines
• 3+ years of experience in HR in the IT industry, preferably with resource management experience in
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
• Strong interpersonal/ soft skills
• Experience working in a multi-cultural and dynamic environment would be a plus
- Manage delivery of projects of size >US$3m, which may be complex, multi-departments, cross-regions, high risk with complex business and legal terms
- Manage project financials in accordance with budget and provide accurate forecast on financials, resources and schedule
- Manage highly effective project teams, including internal and external resources, provide coaching to team members and resolve conflicts arising from project execution
- Manage relationships with clients at senior management or CxO levels
- Support sales and industry on pursuit of complex and large deals
- Lead design activities and design complex solutions for cross-functional development teams to implement
- Develop innovative multi-domain solutions to address complex business problems and set strategic direction for achieving goals
- Apply in-depth knowledge to drive innovation and changes in processes and execution
- Develop significant complex enterprise solutions independently
- Lead a large-size team with resources from multiple countries and participate in cross-functional teams
- Represent the team to clients' executives or senior management
- Advanced knowledge of application design, development methodologies, configuration management and testing methodologies
- Able to work independently for large size new applications and go through complete project life cycles
- Expert in defining and applying appropriate quality assurance and security standards
- Able to work effectively with geographically distributed teams and clients
- Strong subcontractor and vendor management skills
- Strong project management skills with advanced knowledge of project financial and internal operations
- PMP certified
- Strong knowledge of advanced project management techniques and applicable corporate processes, policies and methodologies
- Manage vendor for delivering project
- Review and recommend infrastructure and system architecture
- Study requirement, analysis, design, documentation and co-ordination with users, technical and operations teams
- Develop enhancement functions for existing system and integration with other systems
- Maintain system design, procedures, user and system manual documentation
- Prepare/Review test plan, test cases/scripts, test environments, data and perform testing
- Support user acceptance testing and system implementation
- Provide ongoing user and application support
- Working location : WanChai
- Degree or Higher Diploma holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of IT experience, which includes at least 3 years of functional/specialty experience in design and/or implementation of enterprise application system(s) with over 1000 users per enterprise application system
- Proven record in developing enterprise systems
- Knowledgeable and experienced in systems analysis and design
- Effective verbal and written communication in English and Chinese
- Good analytical, inter-personal and problem solving skills
- Good team player, positive attitude, innovative, self-initiating, eager to learn and share with other team members, hardworking, able to work under pressure and work independently
- Work on network implementation projects at a customer site (maybe construction site) and for day-to-day network support and fixup tasks, perform task at other customer sites if needed;
- Handle network issues escalated from customer’s network support team during nursing phase; Suggestions or recommendations to customers;
- Network changes, documentation of changes, escalation to vendors, perform eligible image upgrade for network devices bug fixing during project implementation phase;
- Faulty hardware replacement work;
- Image and firmware upgrade for in scope network equipment;
- Change management and problem management;
- Degree or above in computer science or equivalent;
- At least 5 years of post-qualification IT experience;
- At least 3 years of functional/specialty experience in design and/or implementation of network infrastructure(s);
- Experience in supporting network devices from different vendors: Routers, Switches, Multi-layer Switches, Firewalls, Local Server Load Balancers, IPSec VPN, SSL VPN, IPS/IDS, Web Application Firewall etc.;
- Familiar with network configurations and changes, spanning-tree, dynamic routing protocols, VLANs, DHCP, NAT, ACL, QoS, Metro Network etc.;
- Good problem solving, troubleshooting, communication and analytical skills;
- Design, create and assign backup plans on a per client/device type basis
- Provide daily 3 level technical support and troubleshooting in enterprise Backup (TSM, VERITAS NetBackup, Veeam..etc) and native OS backup.
- Provide daily level 3 level technical support in dedupe storage appliance and tape storage.
- Provide the upgrade and tuning on the backup infrastructure
- Provide consistent feedback to upper management regarding customer issues, challenges, risks, and status of engagements.
- Perform critical incident response, troubleshooting, and remediation activities during outages or periods of performance degradation
- In-depth understanding of ITIL Processes , specifically Change , Incident and Problem Management
- Develops and deploys training, documentation, and communication of disaster procedures.
- Develops service level recovery standards and agreements with clients.
- Manage the backup and DRS (Disaster Recovery Service) team in APEA
- On-call support required to provide support services as required
- Degree holder in IT or related disciplines is a must
- At least of 3-5 years of relevant experiences
- Hands on experience in managing enterprise Backup (TSM / VERITAS NetBackup / Veeam) application, tape library, dedupe storage appliance and SAN & NAS Storage is a must
- Hands on experience in deployment and supporting large scale backup environment, enterprise storage and HCI are preferable
- Experience and a good understanding of Unix, Microsoft and VMware administration
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities to give the team direction
- Good command of spoken and written English
- To plan, direct, manage and coordinate IT projects, works and misc. tasks related to Internal IT, installation, and ensure stable operation of the organization’s IT assets.
- To help developing, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all new and existing internal IT related.
- Developing, supporting policies and procedures to ensure consistent implementation of best practices.
- Collaborating with key business stakeholders to deliver services that support IT transformation as well as improve the current IT delivery across the company.
- Mentoring and coaching members of the team.
- Assisting in BAU operations and project work.
- Provides projects and tasks management “ownership” of problem thru final resolution.
- Prepare RFQs, contracts, scope of work reports, and other documentation for IT projects and related.
- Cost conscious, perform cost analyses and reports for projects and IT related.
- Assess, approve, and administer all projects related.
- Manage and ensure enforce and effectiveness of policies.
- Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with the organization’s executives, decision-makers, stakeholders, department heads, and end users regarding projects related activities.
- Manage projects and operational costs; conduct near- and long-term financial forecasts.
- At least 5 years work experience of similar capacity
- IT Technologies and cost conscious
- Knowledge in IT projects and governance
- Knowledge in IT related terms
- Familiarity with ITIL or IT processes PREFERABLY MCSE or MCSA is a plus Background in Information Technology or Compliance, governance, risk management or project Management is an advantage