• Assist Data Governance Manager to monitor and control of the implementation of
policies and guidelines for the core disciplines within the data governance model
• Develop, implement and manage data governance and data strategy for the eMPF
platform implementation and operation.
• Assist manager to translate the data governance into policies and procedures, which
can be implemented.
• Ensure the control processes are in place to deliver data that is fit for purpose within
the project implementation and eMPF platform in operation
• Present data governance principles and practices through but not limited to training
and presentation to internal and external parties.
• Assist data team or support units on the development of data dictionary, data lineage
flow, business glossaries on critical data elements used
• Degree holder or equivalent in Business Administration, Business Analysis,
Information Systems, Information Technology or related disciplines
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a financial institution, pension industry and/or
public sector environment
• Knowledge of data governance and management functions including data
stewardship and data quality initiatives.
• Solid experience in managing or organizing data governance projects
• Strong understanding of technology, especially those related to data management.
Preferably with understanding or experience in technology driven projects;
• Experience in large scale data migration preferred;
• Good communication with internal and external stakeholders;
• Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.