- Be one of team leaders of our IT delivery team in providing security testing services for application development / enhancement / maintenance of our large-scale, mission critical IT projects in security testing such as SRAA, PIA Assessment and Audit, Penetration Testing and Security Scanning.
- Define the detailed test strategy and approach for the assigned testing functions and to ensure all testing collateral produced, such as Test Plan, Test Reports meets defined quality standards.
- Design, configure and execute security testing in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Support test planning activities, such as effort and resourcing estimation.
- Collaborate with different teams for execution and collection of required data for test report generation.
- Present written findings to teams, providing details of the vulnerabilities discovered, define the severity level/priority and recommended remediation actions.
- Follow up on implementation of corrective actions.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- A minimum of 7 years working experience in Security Testing in large scale development projects, which 3 years in team leader role.
- A team player with good analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Good in verbal and written communication in English and Chinese.
- Positive attitude, fast-learning, energetic, able to perform in challenging environment.
Certified CISSP, CISA or CISM will be an added advantage.
|Job Category||IT, QC / QA|