FOR ALL IT SOLUTIONS AND HR NEEDS
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
We solve the HR and IT needs of Corporations and individuals before they become problems.
Submit your CV
STAFF recruitment AND SECONDMENT
Let ELEE Consulting provide the right talent for your team.
Staff Outsourcing, Staff Insourcing
Solving the IT needs of corporations and individuals
Hardware, Software, Networks, Mobile, Helpdesk Consulting Services
strateGic project management
We help you formulate the right strategy to stay ahead of the competition.
OUR CLIENTS INCLUDE
- Government Departments & Agencies
- Large Enterprises and SMEs
- Financial Institutions
- Educational Institutions
- Major IT Systems Integrators
Learn about insights into technology solutions
- Responsible for Graphic Designs on products(Gloves/sport gloves and Sporty Clothing), packaging, photography and promotional material.
- Handle the development and maintenance of the company websites and design the web layout and graphic of the company website.
- Coordinate with Marketing Department for new products promotion on all social media, not limited to company website, but also on Facebook, IG, etc.
- To coordinate online sales platform account and pictures.
- Create advertisement poster, including photo-shoot setup, photograph product/model and create poster artwork on computer.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in graphic or packaging design.
- Certificate or Diploma holder of Graphic / Packaging / Design or related disciplines
- Excellent in Illustrator (A.I.), Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver
- Strongly required and great at graphic design, photography image retouch and artwork production
- Creative, well organized, independent, Self-initiate, willing to learn, able to work under pressure
- Ability to come up with good creative ideas & stylish designs
- A quick learner who can thrive in a fast-paced environment would be highly essential.
- A recognized degree in Information Technology or a related discipline; and at least 2 years’ relevant post-qualification experience,
- Good knowledge and experience in application development with PL/SQL, Java/J2EE, PL/SQL, Java/J2EE, XML, JBOSS, Ajax and HTML5, Oracle, MySQL
- Good knowledge and experience in Student Information Systems.
- Professional knowledge and experience may be different from the above according to the need of the projects.
- Working location: North, New Territories
- More Experience will be considered as Senior Analyst Programmer.
- Suitable candidate will be employed by renewable contract.
To oversee the administration needs of projects and programs to support overall governance and effective performance management.
Responsible for supporting a common set of best practices, principles and templates for managing programs as well as tracking and reporting on Program health.
To contribute to the achievement of business plan objectives and the efficiency and effectiveness of the organization by:
a) Assisting the Head of PMO and Head of Delivery in providing support and administrative duties for the PMO office
b) Coordinating PMO processes, systems/tools and ensuring governance is adhered to and that reporting is actioned by Program/Project Directors/Managers
c) Coordinating PMO activities including coordination of the PMO SharePoint site, Program Management tools, mailbox, calendar and assisting with development/delivery of Program learning and development workshops
d) Supporting the Program team in driving the organization towards:
i. interpreting the strategy into targeted initiatives
ii. translating the initiatives into achievable programs and/or projects
iii. scheduling the portfolio of projects (through an overall program plan)
iv. coordinating information and program / project reporting
v. understanding the impact of overall programs across organization business and operating models
vi. supporting maintenance of Program tools and methodologies.
Responsibilities in PMO:
a) Assist the Head of PMO and the Head of Delivery by coordinating Governance activities and initiatives to improve capability, including developing training material, communications and the analysis of information
b) Organize (and schedule) Program meetings with Boards, Steering Groups, Program/Project Directors/Managers and other Program stakeholders. Support preparation of materials for meetings and ensure distribution in a timely manner
c) Assist the Head of PMO in compiling Program status reports
d) Maintain accuracy of Program plan
e) Regularly update program risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies (RAID) logs
f) Support Head of PMO with Program/Project Health Checks
g) Maintain PMO documentation and knowledge management across all PMO systems, processes and platforms (including SharePoint and Program Management tool) and champion best practice