- Design, create and assign backup plans on a per client/device type basis
- Provide daily 3 level technical support and troubleshooting in enterprise Backup (TSM, VERITAS NetBackup, Veeam..etc) and native OS backup.
- Provide daily level 3 level technical support in dedupe storage appliance and tape storage.
- Provide the upgrade and tuning on the backup infrastructure.
You should possess strong analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to troubleshoot problems.
- Provide consistent feedback to upper management regarding customer issues, challenges, risks, and status of engagements.
- Perform critical incident response, troubleshooting, and remediation activities during outages or periods of performance degradation
- In-depth understanding of ITIL Processes , specifically Change , Incident and Problem Management
- Develops and deploys training, documentation, and communication of disaster procedures.
- Develops service level recovery standards and agreements with clients.
- Manage the backup and DRS (Disaster Recovery Service) team in APEA
- On-call support required to provide support services as required
- Degree holder in IT or related disciplines is a must
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experiences
- Hands on experience in managing enterprise Backup (TSM / VERITAS NetBackup / Veeam) application, tape library, dedupe storage appliance and SAN & NAS Storage is a must
- Hands on experience in deployment and supporting large scale backup environment, enterprise storage and HCI are preferable
- Experience and a good understanding of Unix, Microsoft and VMware administration
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities to give the team direction
- Good command of spoken and written English