FOR ALL IT SOLUTIONS AND HR NEEDS
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
We solve the HR and IT needs of Corporations and individuals before they become problems.
Submit your CV
STAFF recruitment AND SECONDMENT
Let ELEE Consulting provide the right talent for your team.
Staff Outsourcing, Staff Insourcing
Solving the IT needs of corporations and individuals
Hardware, Software, Networks, Mobile, Helpdesk Consulting Services
strateGic project management
We help you formulate the right strategy to stay ahead of the competition.
OUR CLIENTS INCLUDE
- Government Departments & Agencies
- Large Enterprises and SMEs
- Financial Institutions
- Educational Institutions
- Major IT Systems Integrators
Learn about insights into technology solutions
- Degree holder in Building Services Engineering or E&M discipline
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience
- Higher Diploma holder or above
- Experience in Design & Build / MEP projects is a definite advantage
- Knowledge in Fire and Plumbing and Drainage is highly preferred
- Knowledge in pricing and tendering/bidding of jobs is preferred
- Familiar with design guidelines, standards, code of practice, statutory regulation, submission and approval procedures to relevant authorities
- A Chartered Engineer or Professional Engineer would be an advantage
- Be adaptable and able to work independently and under pressure, with minimum supervision and direction, coach of assistants, and Sub-contractors / Suppliers management
- Able to communicate in written and spoken English and Chinese with clients and consultants
- Candidate with less experience may be considered for the post of Senior Engineer or Engineer
|Job Category||Any Engineering|
- Provide accounting support including bookkeeping, prepare vouchers, bank reconciliation and other related general accounting duties.
- Responsible for input date for accounting invoices, analysis schedule, issue cheques and payment.
- Manage bank account, bank transactions and petty cash.
- Provide other clerical support and ad hoc duties.
- Form 5 or above with LCCI Higher Level.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years relevant accounting experience.
- Be independent, self-initiative, well-organized.
- Good command of English, mandarin and Cantonese.
- Proficiency in PC knowledge including Excel & Word, Chinese Typing.
- Better with experience of working in Listed Company.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Manage and improve quality management system and production system, track and deal with various quality issues.
- Management of IQC and FQC departments, responsible for supervising and leading the quality inspection and monitoring of parts and watches to ensure that product specifications and inspection standards meet customer requirements.
- Responsible for handling overseas customers' quality inspections at the factory (need fluent English).
- Respond to customer quality complaints and follow up, proactively resolve and find long-term improvement solutions.
- Continuously improve product quality, thereby comprehensively improving product quality.
- Supervise the certification and maintenance of the quality management system ISO9001.
- College degree, fluent English communication with overseas customers and mandarin is preferred.
- Has many years of quality inspection and monitoring experience in the high-end quartz watch, automatic watch, accessories and finished products in the watch industry.
- Have excellent quality management concepts, proficient in and use various quality methods, familiar with commonly used clock and watch product testing and measuring instruments, equipment.
- Excellent leadership skills: decision making, execution, coordination and problem solving skills.
- Understand general computer operation.
|Job Category||QC / QA|