- Plan for new product launch initiatives from design to mass productions.
- Handle product costing, development, project follow up and trouble shooting.
- Coordinate and manage project activities to meet project schedule.
- Liaise with different parties to ensure projects are in consisting with customers’ requirements.
- Other ad hoc projects assigned by immediate superior.
- Degree in Manufacturing / Production / Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years working experience in plastic toys field.
- Experience in Toys design and manufacturing process.
- Good knowledge in US & European Toys Safety Standards.
- Self-motivated, hard-working and independent.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
- Frequent travels are required.
- Applicant with less experience will be considered for the post of Project Engineer.
|Job Category||Any Engineering|