- To assist project manager for the execution of building services projects.
- To liaise with the client, architect, consultants and public utilities to coordinate technical matters and resolve problems of the project.
- To attend site meetings, supervise, coordinate and manage site activities.
- To prepare project documents such as technical reports and drawings.
- Safety supervisor certificate is preferable
- Higher Diploma / Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering or equivalent.
- Good technical knowledge in MVAC Services, Electrical Services or Fire Services.
- Good command of written and spoken English & Chinese.
|Job Category||Building Service / Civil Engineering|