- Work on large-scale government and Enterprise network implementation projects and network design.
- Prepare the test plan, implementation plan and migration plan
- Configure and install various network devices and services ( e.g., WiFi Firewalls, routers , switches , load balancers , bandwidth controllers , wi-fi and QoS )
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs , patches , hot fixes and security configurations
- Monitor system resource utilization and capacity planning
- Provide support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Work within established configuration and change management policies with awareness , approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Perform tests and uncover network vulnerabilities.
- University degree in Computer Science or a related subjects
- At least 5 years’ with hands-on network & security implementation experience
- CCNP or higher ( CCIE highly preferred )
- CISA, CISSP
- Sound knowledge of networking protocols ( e.g., IPSEC , VRRP, OSPF )
- Hands-on experience in firewalls with monitoring , network diagnostic and network analytics tools
- Experience with computer network penetration testing and techniques.
- Good command of spoken and written English