- Perform Oracle database management, database software maintenance, database reorganisation, database tuning, database backup and restore, and incident recovery for Government projects.
- Support the development Team members to plan and carry out the database design and system configuration for system changes, and participate in System Acceptance Tests and system rollout.
- Provide preventive maintenance on database systems.
- Provide upgrade and enhancement mechanism, consultancy support, and install database updates.
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Holder of professional certificate on Oracle database administration.
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle database including RAC, ASM, Data Guard, RMAN.
- Good communication skills.
- At least 3+ years relevant work experience in Oracle database support
- At least 3+ years functional / specialty experience in the design and administration of database(s)