He / She is required to perform the following scope of duties:
· Manage the Application Support team. Monitor the quality of the service provided to
customers/users, unified process of case handling and system maintenance.
· Review and approve system change requests from an information technology perspective to
ensure the rationality of procedures and processes for system changes. Ensure that the team
performs system updates and upgrades based on the submitted documents, and the problems
found during system changes are handled promptly and effectively.
· Manage system incidents and problems reported by users and ensure that the team follows up
with them properly. Produce reports on incidents and issues when required.
· Participate in business meetings to learn about the direction of the business and the latest
developments in reporting system issues.
· Participate in technical meetings, including different internal teams and external services
provider, to communicate and design technical solutions; report and follow-up of system issues.
· Degree holder in Information Technology or related discipline
· Familiar various computer related system design and architecture
· At least 5 years of experience in application support of web-based applications and mobile apps
· Experience in team management
· Experience in software development, business analysis or project management is a bonus
Successful candidate will be employed under 1-yr contract-based.