- Work towards weekly and monthly sales targets and KPI’s.
- Generate business leads and follow up on sales opportunities.
- Arrange meetings with clients and carry out product demonstrations.
- Follow up swiftly on sales inquiries and send out information.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Attend industry events and work closely with other teams to develop new business.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2 years’ experience in direct marketing/CRM.
- Proven sales track record of bringing in new business and a natural ability to drive sales.
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|