- Provide IT solutions to business users in resolving business/application problems
- Responsible for planning and negotiating with different levels of users to prioritize tasks
- Conduct business process analysis, requirement analysis, design workshops, prototype sessions with users
- Ensure the projects will be delivered on time, within budget, meeting users’ requirements and comply with all established policies, standards and procedures
- Responsible for the delivery of maintenance and support services adopting problem/ incident management and vendor management processes.
- Supervise your sub-ordinates and contractors to carry out the project and maintenance support works and liaise with other IT teams.
- Plan, budget and monitor variances for projects and system support activities in your responsible areas. Business travel may be required.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- 10+ years in post-qualification IT experience of which 8 years must be in similar post and in comparable capacity
- 10+ years of software development experience
- 10+ years technical and business knowledge along with management experience on IT application development and support.
- Good people and vendor management skills are essential.
- Solid experience in using industry standard methodology and data modelling techniques
- Solid experience with end-to-end bespoke application development lifecycle including requirement analysis, application design, coding, testing, data conversion, debugging and documentation
- Self-motivated with good communication, interpersonal, liaising and supervisory skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua) are required.