- Reports to the Assistant Engineer/Simultaneous Interpretation Unit (AE/SIU), the job-holder implements installation, operation and maintenance of Simultaneous Interpretation Systems (SIS), audio-visual systems and other conference facilities of some departments or organizations under the government dept.
- To offer quality services in the operation and maintenance of SIS equipment and audio-visual systems.
- To assist in carrying out preventive and corrective maintenance of the SIS and audio-visual equipment.
- To assist in implementing projects for upgrading and expansion of existing system or for new requirements.
- To prepare and records or job sheets of operation and maintenance.
- To assist in updating drawings, manual and other relevant document for operation and maintenance.
- To assist in preparing ISO and tender document.
- To perform shift and overtime duties as required.
- Diploma in Electronic Engineering or related discipline plus 2 years’ relevant experience, OR
Ordinary Certificate in Electronic Engineering or related discipline plus 3 years’ relevant experience