FOR ALL IT SOLUTIONS AND HR NEEDS
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
We solve the HR and IT needs of Corporations and individuals before they become problems.
Submit your CV
STAFF recruitment AND SECONDMENT
Let ELEE Consulting provide the right talent for your team.
Staff Outsourcing, Staff Insourcing
Solving the IT needs of corporations and individuals
Hardware, Software, Networks, Mobile, Helpdesk Consulting Services
strateGic project management
We help you formulate the right strategy to stay ahead of the competition.
OUR CLIENTS INCLUDE
- Government Departments & Agencies
- Large Enterprises and SMEs
- Financial Institutions
- Educational Institutions
- Major IT Systems Integrators
Learn about insights into technology solutions
- Responsible for developing web system and mobile web app development
- Deliver high quality of programming works in a timely manner
- Implement web applications to fulfil customer expectation with good quality
- Follow with the high standard of system development procedures and methodologies
- Perform system testing, deployment and maintenance from time to time
- Opportunities to work on clients’ projects of different businesses ranging from FMCG, public utility to financial sectors
- Diploma or above in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / IT or related disciplines
- Minimum 1-2 years solid experience in web development is preferred
- Familiar with HTML5 and CSS3 is definitely an advantage
- Working knowledge of Social Network Platform API (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc) is a plus
- Strong problem solving, quality oriented, responsible and initiative
- Self-motivated team player and able to display passion in web development
- Able to work independently and fast learner
- Fresh graduated will also be considered
- 5-day work week
- Performance bonus
- Medical & Dental insurance
- Degree in Accounting / Finance or relevant disciplines.
- 5 years’ working experience in Accounting / Auditing field.
- With big 4 experience or MNC experience is preferable.
- Proficient in General Office Computer Applications.
- Handle full-set accounting
- Responsible for Computer Room Facilities (CRF) & Cabling product management and marketing;
- Manage product lines’ revenue and profitability, prepare business case and implementation plan for products/services offerings.
- Work closely with sales team to manage sales opportunities, co-ordinate with pre-sales and engineering team to prepare pricing and technical proposal.
- Responsible for product and vendor / partner sourcing and liaison to stay leadership in the market.
- Keep abreast of latest market and technology trend in order to enrich products portfolio
- Develop mechanism to collect feedback from customers in order to enhance solution offering
- Bachelor degree holder of Business, Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of product management and sales / marketing experience
- Experience in Cabling and CRF solution and projects; having product and industry knowledge in Data Centre Management / Structural Cabling / project management will be an advantage
- Self-initiated, highly motivated, meticulous and result-oriented
- Good negotiation, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English