– At least 3-5 years’ experience in digital performance, preferably in managing online advertising and social media projects;
– Experience in developing advance Excel, Word and Power Point presentation.
– Strong numerical skills and attention to details
– Able to work in high pressure environment and resolve client issues
– Able to work collaboratively across teams
– Fluent in English and Cantonese
– Operate paid-media platforms including social ad platforms, Facebook, Instagram, Google ad platform as well as some self-served programmatic platforms.
– Prepare media proposals with performance forecasts, budget allocation and provide data-based rationale
– Daily monitoring on campaign performance and provide reports with insights and suggestions
– Work with business development teams to develop digital media strategies base on client’s brief and business objectives
– Implement and monitor digital media plans to achieve clients’ business objectives and goals.
– Post campaign evaluation