Responsibilities and Duties:
• Monitor and control the compliance performance against the International
Quality Standards, such as ISO 9000, 20000, 27001 and 22301, in addition to
the Corporate requirements such as Data Privacy, Risk management and
• Manage internal ISO audits and represent the regional offices in surveillance
• Facilitate Corporate and Quality training programmes managed by the CQA
Team and provide performance review and feedback to promote continuous
• Maintain a high quality of QMS document standard and adhere to the
Company’s specific requirement.
• Represent the regional offices in the Monthly Quality Meeting to provide
• Provide regular progress status reports relating to compliance and quality
• Proactively manage tasks with stamina on risk-based thinking.
• Work closely with the team members across HK and all regional offices to
ensure the necessary and standard alignment. will be a member of our CQA team to manage the quality
compliance exercises across the regional offices in locations such as Singapore and
Malaysia, to demonstrate expertise in managing compliance to
international quality standards and corporate requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Quality Management, Business Administration or related
- At least 3 years of work experience in Quality reviews and audits.
- Qualified ISO 9001 & 27001 Internal Auditors.
- A good knowledge of ISO 20000, 22301, CMMI, Six Sigma, Data Privacy or GDPR requirements is an advantage.
- Knowledge in programming (such as Macro, SQL and Java) is a definite advantage.
- A self-starter with great attention to details and critical thinking skills to manage multiple tasks.
- A responsible and proactive team player who respects and enjoys the diversity of cultural, social and academic backgrounds in the organization.
- Good command of written and spoken English is a must.
|Job Category||IT, QC / QA|