- Manage and improve quality management system and production system, track and deal with various quality issues.
- Management of IQC and FQC departments, responsible for supervising and leading the quality inspection and monitoring of parts and watches to ensure that product specifications and inspection standards meet customer requirements.
- Responsible for handling overseas customers’ quality inspections at the factory (need fluent English).
- Respond to customer quality complaints and follow up, proactively resolve and find long-term improvement solutions.
- Continuously improve product quality, thereby comprehensively improving product quality.
- Supervise the certification and maintenance of the quality management system ISO9001.
- College degree, fluent English communication with overseas customers and mandarin is preferred.
- Has many years of quality inspection and monitoring experience in the high-end quartz watch, automatic watch, accessories and finished products in the watch industry.
- Have excellent quality management concepts, proficient in and use various quality methods, familiar with commonly used clock and watch product testing and measuring instruments, equipment.
- Excellent leadership skills: decision making, execution, coordination and problem solving skills.
- Understand general computer operation.
|Job Category||QC / QA|