- To carry out maintenance of radio or television transmission equipment at all transmitting sites.
- To perform watch-keeping and technical operation duties.
- To assist senior staff to carry out field strength surveys and handle radio or television reception complaints.
- To drive company vehicles for site maintenance visits and field strength surveys.
- Diploma/ Higher Certificate/ Higher Diploma/ Degree in Electronic/ Electrical/ Telecommunications/ Information Technology, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of PC, and PC operation such as MS Windows and MS Office.
- Possession of a valid Hong Kong Driving License will be an advantage
- Good health and sturdiness to enable him/her to walk up steep footpath leading to the remote hilltop transmitter sites. Under special circumstances, he/she may also be required to stay in the transmitter site for overnight.
- At least 3 years of experience in installation and maintenance of radio or television transmission equipment.
- No experience will be considered as Assistant Technical Officer