- Perform system analysis, design, and development
- Prepare test plan, test cases/scripts, test environments, data, and perform testing
- Develop scripts or applications to drive automation and self-service
- Coordinate with internal groups and external partners
- Troubleshoot system performance issues, drive root-cause analysis
- Platform troubleshooting and problem-solving across infrastructure and applications
- Takes ownership of end-to-end solutions provided by teams across the organization
- Collaborate closely with our cross-functional teams in a fast-paced delivery environment
- Build a modern, automated, cloud-native, continuously delivered distributed system
- Define the technical blueprints for our automation toolchains and infrastructure.
- Ensure consistency with the blueprints, drive high standards by performing code reviews, documenting the standards, and hosting weekly catch-ups to share knowledge and best practice
- Bachelor Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of Analyst Programmer or equivalent
- Experience in Web application development using Java Springboot or Node.js
- Knowledge of technology best practices for building a modern automated DevOps tooling
- Good understanding of technologies and experience in building a highly scalable, self-healing, and fault-tolerant systems
- Self-starter, capable of working without direction, and able to deliver projects from scratch
- Familiar with tools and skills in the development cycle such as Jira, Git, CircleCI, Draft, SonarQube, Brigade, Jenkins X, Artifactory, Selenium, JMeter, etc.
- Configuration and continuous deployment tools experience e.g. Ansible, Terraform, Vagrant, SaltStack, Chef, Puppet, etc.
- Strong scripting skills e.g. Linux, Shell Script, Ruby, Python
- Container Management and container orchestration experience e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, etc.
- Good practical knowledge with SQL and NoSQL DBs e.g. PostgreSQL, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc.
- Strong knowledge in messaging systems like Kafka, Solace, AWS Kinesis, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Linux/UNIX and TCP/IP
- Strong understanding and experience of Agile and Lean methodologies e.g. Scrum and Kanban
- Work independent, analytical, good problem-solving skills, and must be able to cope with a tight project schedule