- Responsible for full spectrum of Human Resources function, including recruitment, leave administration, employee relations, compensation and benefits, etc. for all levels of staff.
- Responsible for renewal, formulation and execution of Human Resources and Administration management policies and procedures such as remuneration strategies, manpower capacity planning and labour relations strategies, etc.
- Set up and maintain a systematic filing system.
- Prepare reports and any other documents as assigned.
- Responsible for office administration.
- Organize company events & other staff activities.
- Degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration or related disciplines.
- At least 2 years experience in human resources and office administration, with exposure in retail industry is an advantage.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skill.
- Strong sense of responsibilities and commitment.
- Work independently and under pressure.
- Strong PC skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Chinese Word processing is a must.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin.
- Immediate available is preferred.
|Job Category||HR & Admin|