- Participate in Workplace Transformation Project (O365 Management)
- Utilize Linux (Oracle & Redhat), Virtualization technologies (VMware, Oracle & RedHat), Monitoring/Operational intelligence products (SolarWinds) and Backup products (Veeam)
- Provide technical support and conduct troubleshooting on AD, On-premises Exchange server and O365 cloud services.
- Manage the IT inventory for hardware & software, and other IT-related services.
- Higher Diploma holder in Computer Science or Information Technology or related disciplines.
- Fresh graduates welcome.
- 1 year of system administration experience will be an advantage
- Knowledge in (Windows & Linux Server), O365, VMWare ESXi, and data recovery solutions will be an advantage
- Good communication skills, hard-working and can work independently.
- Good attitude and team working