- Be one of team leaders of our IT delivery team in providing testing services for application development / enhancement / maintenance of our large-scale, mission critical IT projects in Pension Industry.
- Define the detailed test approach for the assigned testing functions and to ensure all testing collateral produced, such as Test Plan, Test Cases, Status Reports meets defined quality standards
- Prepare test cases and test data according to system analysis and design documentation.
- Perform Quality Assurance and Testing in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Support test planning activities, such as effort and resourcing estimation
- Participate in bug triage to articulate bug impact, severity and priority
- Report and follow up issues according to the methodology defined in the project
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years working experience in QA and Testing, preferably in outsourcing projects
- Possess experience in Application Lifecycle Management tools such as Micro Focus ALM and Jira
- Possess knowledge in Test Automation for web and mobile application will be an added advantage.
- A team player with good analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Good in verbal and written communication in English and Chinese
- Positive attitude, fast-learning, energetic, able to perform in challenging environment;
|Job Category||Accounting, IT, QC / QA|