- Be one of team leaders of our IT delivery team in providing testing services for application development / enhancement / maintenance of our large-scale, mission critical IT projects in Pension Industry.
- Define the detailed test strategy and approach for the assigned testing functions and to ensure all testing collateral produced, such as Test Plan, Test Cases, Status Reports meets defined quality standards
- Work with Platform Architect to establish testing platform, including but not limited to, Testing Lifecycle Management Application and Test Automation Platform
- Prepare test cases and test data according to system analysis and design documentation.
- Perform Quality Control and Testing in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Support test planning activities, such as effort and resourcing estimation
- Participate in bug triage to articulate bug impact, severity and priority
- Report and follow up issues according to the methodology defined in the project
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- A minimum of 7 years working experience in Testing in large scale development projects, which 3 years in team leader role
- Possess experience in Application Lifecycle Management tools such as Micro Focus ALM and Jira
- Possess knowledge in Test Automation for web and mobile application will be an added advantage.
- A team player with good analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Good in verbal and written communication in English and Chinese
- Positive attitude, fast-learning, energetic, able to perform in challenging environment;