- Responsible for the support, enhancement & development of multiple application systems/platform of the assigned large-scale projects.
- Participate in the whole software development lifecycle (SDLC) including system development, code review, system and user testing, implementation and deployment of applications and software products
- Co-work with IT vendors and internal development team for project implementation and provide on-going user and application maintenance support.
- Higher diploma or above in IT or Computer Science or related disciplines
- Min 5+ years experiences in software/application development life cycle
- Experience in using open-sourced frameworks such as Java, J2EE, SpringBoot, ReactJS, Angular, Node.JS is a definite advantage
- Effective verbal and written communication in English and Chinese
- Good leadership, analytical, inter-personal and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude, fast-learning, energetic, able to perform in challenging environment
- Candidates with more qualification and experiences will be considered as Senior System Analyst