- Monitor System Performance and Availability
- Prevent potential incidents from turning into real problems
- Properly resolve incidents as assigned. For unresolved incidents, escalate to shift leader whenever there is a need to call the second line support
- Be owner of incidents assigned. Follow-thru the incidents from start to service resume. Before off-duty, any outstanding incidents must be properly handover to the next shift leader/support in duty.
- All the actions taken must be updated to the IT Service Management system.
- Adhere to SMC Security Policy
- Diploma or above in Information Technology or related disciplines
- Possess basic operation knowledge in Windows and basic PC Skills
- Knowledge of Unix / Network is preferred
- A good team player with analytical & problem-solving skills, self-motivation and good interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese