- responsible for application development and ongoing maintenance support of the Data Analytics area with the following scope of duties:
- Understand data sources and business use cases
- Design efficient and reliable data pipelines for both operational and analytical use cases.
- Implement suitable data model for data warehouse in order to achieve efficient data retrieval
- Deliver appropriate testing and documentation for the deployment of data pipelines and data models
- Provide ongoing data platform supports.
- University graduate in Computer Science, Information Technology or Data Science related disciplines
- At least 5+ years working experience in handling sizeable data lake and/or data warehouse as a data engineer or cloud engineer.
- Solid hands-on experience in AWS or GCP services, such as Redshift, Glue, BigQuery, Data Flow.
- Good understanding of cloud infrastructure and big data technologies.
- Skilled in SQL, Python and other related scripting and programming languages.
- Effective verbal and written communication in English and Chinese
- Good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Forwarding thinking, embracing changes, fast-learning, energetic, able to perform in challenging environment.
- Candidates with less qualification and experience will be considered as data engineer.