• As the first line of defence to identify relevant risk and control measures of the Pension Service (administrative) operation functions.
• Perform operational, including data and technology, risk and control assessment as the first line of defence
• Assist the operation teams to compile relevant risk appetite statements and risk indicators
• Conduct regular risk and control reviews on operation teams and Pension Services to identify key operational risks together with recommendations for mitigation measures
• Maintain and develop positive and professional working relationships with other teams across internal and external stakeholders
• Support project team for various task of operation setup and platform development
• Oversee data management tools SAP Data services and relevant controls of data management
• Work closely with Risk and Compliance department to manage regulatory, compliance, operational and data and technology risk matters.
• Degree holder in Accounting, Business or related subjects
• Experience in compliance, audit or operational risk in the financial industry
• Familiar with the Pension product and have a good understanding of risk and control assessment in pension product
• Strong analytical and project management skills to enhance procedures and controls
• Strong people management skills and able to drive change
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and is able to negotiate and work effectively with senior business and stakeholders across internal and external stakeholders
• Strong problem solving and prioritization skills and be able to perform multi-task under pressure
|Job Category||Accounting, Administration, IT, QC / QA|