- To lead the project team from inception to planning, implementation and management of construction project.
- To co-ordinate & liaise with Clients, Consultants, Sub-constructors, Suppliers & Designers to ensure efficient management of projects on-time & compliance of all statutory requirements.
- To monitor overall financial commercial contractual and technical matters of project.
- To monitor site activities to ensure Quality and Compliance with Design Specifications
- Assist tendering in bidding stage.
- 5 years experiences in Project Management related to Construction with A & A works / fitting-out experience.
- Strong technical background and site experience.
- Higher Diploma in Building Construction / Building Studies / Architecture or equivalent.
- Proficiency using MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word.
- Good commend in written and spoken in English and Chinese.
- Less experience will be considered as Assistant project Manager.
|Job Category||Building Service / Civil Engineering|