- Hands on technical specialist position serving Internal and External projects
- Design, implement and maintain IT infrastructure including network, IT security, and cloud systems
- Co-ordinate project schedule and resources with customers and vendors.
- Prepare project documents, user manuals and technical documents for the systems.
- Perform system checking and implementation of programs for performance tuning, troubleshooting and maintenance
- Degree in Computer Science or IT related disciplines
- A minimum of 3+ years of IT experience in network and IT security implementation and maintenance project.
- Experience in client facing, technologies research, system administration and support.
- Hands-on experience on Router / Switch / Firewall / Network Access Control / Anti-Malware.
- Holder of CCNA/CCNP or equivalent qualification is preferred
- Good analytic & problem-solving skills and self-motivation
- Good interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication, in both English and Chinese.