– Team leader, leading two staff to provide ITSM tool implementation and customisation for a government sector customer.
– Well-versed in ITIL processes such as Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management and Configuration Management and provide advice to IT operation team on how such processes should be adopted in the project.
– Customize the ITSM tool to adopt suggested ITIL processes.
– Non-Shift Duty Role.
– University graduate.
– Minimum of 8 Years of IT work Experience, of which:
· 3 years is required to be spent as a team leader role leading no less than 4 persons in any IT software development project; and
· 1 year is required to be spent on installation, customization or supporting ITSM tools.
– Hands-on experience in the following areas:
· Designing ITIL Processes;
· Customise ITSM tools such as BMC Remedy, ServiceNow , MicroFocus SMAX etc to adopt designed ITIL processes and workflow; and
· Provide ongoing support services to ITSM tools.
– Mandatory Certificates required:
o ITIL Intermediate Level or above; or
o ITIL 4 Strategic Leader; or
o ITIL 4 Managing Professional.
– Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese.