- To plan, direct, manage and coordinate IT projects, works and misc. tasks related to Internal IT, installation, and ensure stable operation of the organization’s IT assets.
- To help developing, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all new and existing internal IT related.
- Developing, supporting policies and procedures to ensure consistent implementation of best practices.
- Collaborating with key business stakeholders to deliver services that support IT transformation as well as improve the current IT delivery across the company.
- Mentoring and coaching members of the team.
- Assisting in BAU operations and project work.
- Provides projects and tasks management “ownership” of problem thru final resolution.
- Prepare RFQs, contracts, scope of work reports, and other documentation for IT projects and related.
- Cost conscious, perform cost analyses and reports for projects and IT related.
- Assess, approve, and administer all projects related.
- Manage and ensure enforce and effectiveness of policies.
- Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with the organization’s executives, decision-makers, stakeholders, department heads, and end users regarding projects related activities.
- Manage projects and operational costs; conduct near- and long-term financial forecasts.
- At least 5 years work experience of similar capacity
- IT Technologies and cost conscious
- Knowledge in IT projects and governance
- Knowledge in IT related terms
- Familiarity with ITIL or IT processes PREFERABLY MCSE or MCSA is a plus Background in Information Technology or Compliance, governance, risk management or project Management is an advantage