Academic Requirement: – University degree in computer science, statistics, information technology, engineering or relevant discipline.
- Manage a pool of expert technologists to explore and adopt new technologies for business improvement.
- Deliver technology prototypes and pilots to drive rationalization of architecture for all solutions being developed across the Corporation and lay out roadmap for convergence of systems and infrastructure to enable efficiency and integrated product functionality to reach the optimization.
- Engage with the core set of projects in the near term will be focused on 5G & IoT, Blockchain, Geo-spatial data visualisation, AR/VR & Image AI, facial recognition, urban analytics and visual design.
The key accountabilities are as follow:
- Develop and implement technology strategies and provide advice on the development of technology roadmaps for the Corporation from a cohesive architecture viewpoint.
- Lead the technical review and discussions relative to future architecture direction of the Corporation. Provide leadership in technical decision making and ensure coherence and alignment with the IT Blueprint.
- Define and evolve architecture standards and guidelines and their implantations in the Corporation to ensure compliance with the architecture, technology and governance
- Contribute to cross-divisional architecture transformation programs aiming at rationalizing business, data, solution or technical architecture.
- Assist innovation project teams in delivering innovative prototypes and pilots in an agile environment leading a diverse team of resources
- Evaluate with Research, Ecosystem & Investment team on the feasibility of the research findings and technology trends. Provide recommendations on their applications to real world business problems.
- Partner with universities and cutting edge technological providers to disseminate emerging technology expertise, sharing of good practices and learnings to support a continuous innovation culture
- Maintain a motivated, effective and competent professional team through adequate professional training, people development, leverage of the technical expertise and succession planning.
Working Experience : – A minimum of 15 years’ relevant experience, of which 6 years should be at managerial level in a sizable organization.
Knowledge and Skill
- Proven experience in implementing technology roadmaps and providing subject matter expertise in specific technologies is required.
- MNC/ Overseas experience is an advantage.
Successful Candidate will be employed by 1-year contract.