- Responsible for implementation and maintenance for various database products
- Design and implement database backup and recovery, HA and DR solution.
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle database including RAC, ASM, Data Guard, RMAN.
- Perform database performance tuning, patching, change management and upgrade.
- Available to provide 24/7 support as required.
- 5+ years relevant work experience in Oracle database support.
- 9+ years relevant IT experiences.
- Holder of professional certificate on database administration.
- Experience in DB2 / MS SQL is a plus.
- Experience in Government projects is an advantage.
- Good verbal and communication skills.
- Candidate with less experience will also be considered