- Degree or Higher Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Provide support to new IS/IT Projects
- Change, Problem and Incident Handling
- Assist in system upgrade, administration, and documentation update.
- Assist in problem analysis, report, and providing solutions to incidents.
- Assist in managing, troubleshooting and supporting IT infrastructure with following technical background and knowledge on majority of followings areas:
o Database Servers (SQL Server 2008 and above) cluster and Always-on o Microsoft Windows Server (2008 and above) and clusters
o Microsoft Azure support including IaaS, PaaS, APIM, etc.
o System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2007 or above o VMware virtualization platform
o System Programming skill using PowerShell, shell script, etc.
Attributes / Working Experience:
- Minimum 3 years experiences in IT Infrastructure and end-user support.
- Self-initiative and work with passion and a can-do attitude.
- Able to work independently and under pressure to meet defined schedule/deadline.
- Good team player.
- Sound problem solving and analytical skill.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in written and spoken English and Chinese preferably including Putonghua.
- Experience in supporting sizeable and complicated IT infrastructure is an advantage.
- Possession of related IT certification is an advantage.