- – Join IT infrastructure team to plan and manage IT projects.
- – Coordinate with other IT teams to understand their processes and provide improvement suggestion for project creation.
- – Communicate with stakeholders to understand their requirement and recommend appropriate IT solution.
- – Lead technical staffs and vendors to design and implement IT solutions.
- – Arrange training and ensure smooth handover to operation team after project completed.
- – Self-motivate, able to work independently and under pressure.
- – Good problem solving and analytical skill.
- – Good interpersonal and communication skills in both written and spoken English/ Chinese.
- – Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Information Systems or a related discipline.
- – 5 years of working experience or above in IT project management.
- – Experience in supporting sizeable and complicated IT environment is an advantage.
- – Self-initiative and work with passion and a can-do attitude.
- – Able to work independently and under pressure to meet defined schedule/deadline.
- – Good team player.
- – Sound problem solving and analytical skill.
- – PMP certifications
- – Good interpersonal and communication skills in written and spoken English and Chinese preferably including Putonghua.