— Responsible for supporting the Business Architecture Manager on the design and development of our pension application as a generic product. — Involved in the integration of the generic pension product with eMPF to ensure that the final deliverable for eMPF is in line with business and legislative requirements.
- Background in defined benefit and defined contribution pension administration business processes and procedures including up-to-date pension legislative knowledge is a must.
- Over 5 years of working experience in the pension industry, in back-office operation and/ or application development of pension products.
- Strong understanding of MPF and ORSO business and operation
- Knowledge with pension products in other countries outside of Hong Kong will be an advantage
- Ability to translate complex pension regulations into clear and concise requirement specifications and business processes for implementation.
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills and team management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Assertive and able to build professional relationships with external and internal partners
- Strong team player
- Positive attitude, fast-learning, energetic, able to perform in challenging environment
- Ability to work in a pressured environment with tight deadlines
- Willingness to travel when required