The successful candidate will participate in a large-scale enterprise web-application development program in Hong Kong, working with solution architects and leading a software development team from software design, development, testing to deployment.
- Deep dive into the business requirements and functional specifications of designated solution scope
- Understand the holistic solution blueprint, and the upstream and downstream application design and flow of designated solution
- Responsible for driving quality solution delivery with designated scope on time, by leading a team of on-shore/off-shore System Analyst(s) and Developers to conduct functional and technical design, technical specifications documentation, development, code review, unit test, DevOps and other SDLC activities.
- Provide necessary testing support to QA, user, IT operations teams for functional test, system integration test, performance/stress test, user acceptance test, operation acceptance test and verification test.
- Follow SDLC methodology and governance
- Manage RAID – Identify risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies, track RAID, mitigate risk and drive issue resolution. Escalate to project manager as needed.
- Provide transparency on delivery status
- He/She will be one of the leaders under the Software Development Team and manage the software development of a designated solution domain with the following scope of duties:
- University graduate in Information Technology or Computer Science/Engineering. Graduates of other disciplines will also be considered
- 15-year solid experience of IT software development, and 5 years in leading role.
- Experienced in web application development covering front-end, backend and middleware with microservices architecture
- Proficiency react.js, Java software development with Oracle DB
- Experience in managing onshore and offshore teams
- Agile practitioner and experienced in DevOps preferable
- Fast learner on new business domains
- Experience in financial services industry is an advantage
- Good verbal and written communicator with both business and technical members
- Fluent in Cantonese and English. Proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior System Analyst.