- A recognized degree in Information Technology or a related discipline; and at least 2 years’ relevant post-qualification experience,
- Good knowledge and experience in application development with PL/SQL, Java/J2EE, PL/SQL, Java/J2EE, XML, JBOSS, Ajax and HTML5, Oracle, MySQL
- Good knowledge and experience in Student Information Systems.
- Professional knowledge and experience may be different from the above according to the need of the projects.
- Working location: North, New Territories
- More Experience will be considered as Senior Analyst Programmer.
- Suitable candidate will be employed by renewable contract.