FOR ALL IT SOLUTIONS AND HR NEEDS
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
We solve the HR and IT needs of Corporations and individuals before they become problems.
Submit your CV
STAFF recruitment AND SECONDMENT
Let ELEE Consulting provide the right talent for your team.
Staff Outsourcing, Staff Insourcing
Solving the IT needs of corporations and individuals
Hardware, Software, Networks, Mobile, Helpdesk Consulting Services
strateGic project management
We help you formulate the right strategy to stay ahead of the competition.
OUR CLIENTS INCLUDE
- Government Departments & Agencies
- Large Enterprises and SMEs
- Financial Institutions
- Educational Institutions
- Major IT Systems Integrators
Learn about insights into technology solutions
- Provide full spectrum of HR & Administration services and functional support to the department
- Handle daily communications with suppliers
- Liaise with both internal and external parties
- Establish and maintain effective filing system for the department
- Handle travelling booking and meeting schedule
- Close co-ordination with internal department
- Handle ad-hoc projects as and when required
- Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 2 year experience in office administration
- Able to work under pressure with strong organization skills
- Patience, hardworking, aggressive and initiative
|Job Category||HR & Admin|
Design/ Content Creative:
- create engaging graphic designs for marketing assets (marketing collaterals, EDM, web banners, etc.)
- develop creative concepts, layouts and artworks for social media
- take, edit, retouch photos and videos is preferred
- build brand awareness through social media platforms
- assist to manage social media platforms, curate content, measure success of posts and identify areas for improvement
- analyse keywords and SEO/SEM techniques used by competitors and identify industry trends
- update the AP Corporate Website and AMP portal at regional level
- ensure coherent implementation of internal and external communications across platforms
- coordinate design, production and logistic arrangement of all marketing collaterals
- organize the team marketing administrative works
- assist in drafting press release, handle media samples logistics
- assist and organize coverage revived from different regions
- Degree holder in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design or related disciplines
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in all-round marketing
- Candidate MUST be proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- Candidate MUST have solid social media platforms and campaign management experience
- Experience in writing press releases, create presentation materials is highly preferred
- Proficient in MS Office and knowledge in Google Analytics, SEO is an advantage
- Fluent in spoken and written Chinese and English is necessary
- Responsible, self-motivated, detail minded with a desire to solve challenges
- Value the chances of APAC / regional exposure
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|
- To lead and work with IT team to meet fast growing business needs; plan resources and prioritize with business stakeholders in a time-sensitive environment with competing deadlines.
- Improve and strengthen data governance especially on data privacy protection and security measures.
- Working closely with source system owners on data discovery, data glossary, data acquisition, ingestion and enrichment.
- Build enterprise data models for enterprise datalake, data warehouse and data marts.
- Working closely with downstream system owners on data integration
- Working with business units on data visualization: KPI/metric reporting, business intelligence for enterprise performance analysis
- Working closely with technical architecture team to identify, evaluate and adoption of new data management technologies (RDBMS, Hadoop, NoSQL, data integration, visualization) to keep up evolving business needs.
- Lead and work with IT team on data discovery, data acquisition/integration/enrichment from a wide-spectrum of data sources
- Data modeling for datalake, data warehouse & data marts
- Data visualization, data governance as well as new technology adoption
- University graduate in Information Technology, Computer Science, Data Science or related disciplines
- At least 10+ years of experience in data warehouse & analytics domain, with 5+ years in leader role in BigData project.
- Strong business acumen and fast learner of new business.
- Strong problem solving skills, excellent communication and presentation skills
- Solid technical experience in datalake, data warehouse and data mart design, batch/real-time data integration (ETL/ELT), data visualization, and data analytics.
- Deep understanding of data security and compliance.
- Solid knowledge on data management technologies:
- RDBMS, NoSQL, Hadoop eco-system
- Data integration coding and tools (Informatica, InfoSphere, Talend, etc)
- Data Visualization tools (e.g. QlikSense, Tableau, PowerBI, Jasper, Pentaho, etc.)
- Solid experience in marketing campaign system and digital marketing techniques.