FOR ALL IT SOLUTIONS AND HR NEEDS
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
We solve the HR and IT needs of Corporations and individuals before they become problems.
Submit your CV
STAFF recruitment AND SECONDMENT
Let ELEE Consulting provide the right talent for your team.
Staff Outsourcing, Staff Insourcing
Solving the IT needs of corporations and individuals
Hardware, Software, Networks, Mobile, Helpdesk Consulting Services
strateGic project management
We help you formulate the right strategy to stay ahead of the competition.
OUR CLIENTS INCLUDE
- Government Departments & Agencies
- Large Enterprises and SMEs
- Financial Institutions
- Educational Institutions
- Major IT Systems Integrators
Learn about insights into technology solutions
- Work on large-scale government and Enterprise network implementation projects and network design.
- Prepare the test plan, implementation plan and migration plan
- Configure and install various network devices and services ( e.g., WiFi Firewalls, routers , switches , load balancers , bandwidth controllers , wi-fi and QoS )
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs , patches , hot fixes and security configurations
- Monitor system resource utilization and capacity planning
- Provide support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Work within established configuration and change management policies with awareness , approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Perform tests and uncover network vulnerabilities.
- University degree in Computer Science or a related subjects
- At least 5 years’ with hands-on network & security implementation experience
- CCNP or higher ( CCIE highly preferred )
- CISA, CISSP
- Sound knowledge of networking protocols ( e.g., IPSEC , VRRP, OSPF )
- Hands-on experience in firewalls with monitoring , network diagnostic and network analytics tools
- Experience with computer network penetration testing and techniques.
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Provide all-rounded secretarial and administrative support to Chairman;
- Manage Director's business routines as well as personal perspective;
- Assist in planning appointments, board meetings and conferences etc.
- Participate in meetings and take minutes;
- Manage travel arrangements including flights schedules and hotel accommodation;
- Handle various correspondences, both incoming and outgoing e-mails and telephone calls;
- Consolidate different business analysis and report from respective office in a timely and accurate manner;
- Assist to handle business contract and trademarks matters;
- Maintain a filing system and ensure the security of records and correspondence;
- Support ad hoc assignments when required
- Higher Diploma or University graduates with 3-5 years of secretarial experience in supporting Top Management;
- Experience in sizable/listed companies/MNC is a plus
- Stable working history is a plus;
- Able to work independently with strong problem-solving skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadline;
- Patient, pleasant with excellent communication skills;
- Loyalty, initiative, hardworking, efficient, and capable to handle multiple tasks;
- Excellent of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin);
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese typing
- Handle inquiry with the professional manner
- Clerical support such as data processing and email
- Handle phone calls, document filing and data entry
- Assist administrative duties to the daily operation
- Follow up the jobs assigned by the management
- No experience or fresh graduated or Form 6 standard is welcome
- Willing to learn and have strong sense of responsibility
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Good working attitude
- Good computer skill (ie. word, excel and Chinese Word Processing)