FOR ALL IT SOLUTIONS AND HR NEEDS
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
We solve the HR and IT needs of Corporations and individuals before they become problems.
Submit your CV
STAFF recruitment AND SECONDMENT
Let ELEE Consulting provide the right talent for your team.
Staff Outsourcing, Staff Insourcing
Solving the IT needs of corporations and individuals
Hardware, Software, Networks, Mobile, Helpdesk Consulting Services
strateGic project management
We help you formulate the right strategy to stay ahead of the competition.
OUR CLIENTS INCLUDE
- Government Departments & Agencies
- Large Enterprises and SMEs
- Financial Institutions
- Educational Institutions
- Major IT Systems Integrators
Learn about insights into technology solutions
Responsible for system analysis, application design and software development;
Collect and analyze business and user requirements and translate requirements into system specification;
Perform implementation, installation and production set-up of IT systems;
Conduct SIT, UAT, system and software testing and tuning;
Provide support in trouble-shooting and bug fixing to ensure systems reliability;
Lead programmers to perform software development and provide support and maintenance services;
Prepare technical documentation;
Ensure accuracy and quality of development outputs;
Actively support the business objectives of Company by contributing technical advice and input as necessary;
Evaluate and recommend cost-effective and sensible implementation options; and
Actively interface with client in user meetings, system testing and trainings.
Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines;
Over 5 years relevant IT working experience with broad IT knowledge and problem solving ability;
Solid project experience and knowledge in system design and analysis methodology such as SSADM;
Solid technical foundation and experience in application development, software customization, and system enhancement, and IT quality control procedures;
Experience in database management systems (SQL Server and Oracle);
GIS or iOS/Android development experience is an asset but not required;
Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English;
Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
Detail-oriented with keen sense of quality;
Ability to work efficiently and meet project schedules;
Work independently as well as in team environment; and
Immediate available preferred.
- Responsible for tender/ project management support during bidding and implementation stage, mainly for government engineering projects
- Carry out project cost analysis and compile business case documents based on input from project managers
- Carryout logistics support work upon tender being awarded
- Support presales presentation and proposal documents preparation
- Support project team and management on cost modeling and budget controls
- Prepare data and reports to support project team
- Prepare regular costing / billing reports
- Support data input and update on regular timesheet reporting
- Coordinate with client and related supporting parties
- University Degree holder, prefer Engineering or IT discipline OR
- Diploma/Certificate holder with at least 2-year of experience
- Experience in tender and project bidding process is useful
- Project cost analysis and budgeting
- Good analytical skills
- Effective interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Good command in written English
|Job Category||HR & Admin|
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Provide support to new IS/IT Projects
- Change, Problem and Incident Handling
- Assist in system upgrade, administration, and documentation update.
- Assist in problem analysis, report, and providing solutions to incidents.
- Assist in managing, troubleshooting and supporting IT infrastructure with following technical background and knowledge on majority of followings areas:
o Database Servers (SQL Server 2008 and above) cluster and Always-on o Microsoft Windows Server (2008 and above) and clusters
o Microsoft Azure support including IaaS, PaaS, APIM, etc.
o System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2007 or above o VMware virtualization platform
o System Programming skill using PowerShell, shell script, etc.
Attributes / Working Experience:
- Minimum 3 years experiences in IT Infrastructure and end-user support.
- Self-initiative and work with passion and a can-do attitude.
- Able to work independently and under pressure to meet defined schedule/deadline.
- Good team player.
- Sound problem solving and analytical skill.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in written and spoken English and Chinese preferably including Putonghua.
- Experience in supporting sizeable and complicated IT infrastructure is an advantage.
- Possession of related IT certification is an advantage.