FOR ALL IT SOLUTIONS AND HR NEEDS
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
We solve the HR and IT needs of Corporations and individuals before they become problems.
Submit your CV
STAFF recruitment AND SECONDMENT
Let ELEE Consulting provide the right talent for your team.
Staff Outsourcing, Staff Insourcing
Solving the IT needs of corporations and individuals
Hardware, Software, Networks, Mobile, Helpdesk Consulting Services
strateGic project management
We help you formulate the right strategy to stay ahead of the competition.
OUR CLIENTS INCLUDE
- Government Departments & Agencies
- Large Enterprises and SMEs
- Financial Institutions
- Educational Institutions
- Major IT Systems Integrators
Learn about insights into technology solutions
- Join Workplace Services team to plan and manage IT end-user services projects.
- Communicate with business users to understand their requirement and recommend appropriate IT end-user services solution
- lead a team of technical staffs and vendors to design and implement IT end-user services solutions
- Coordinate with end-users on the rollout of IT end-user services
- Provide training and advices to users
- Provide training and advices to users
- Provide support to VIP users.
- Manage and review IT helpdesk and end-user support service perfomance
- Manage IT services management (ITSM) processes such as Incident and Problem management
- Perform SLA review with service vendors
- Design and manage continuous service improvement program for IT helpdesk and end-user support services
- Self-motivate, able to work independently and under pressure.
- Good problem solving and analytical skill.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in both written and spoken English / Chinese.
- Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Information Systems or a related discipline.
- 5 years of working experience or above in IT end-user services and project management.
- experience in supporting sizable and complicated end user workplace is an advantage.
- Self-initiative and work with passion and a can-do attitude.
- Able to work independently and under pressure to meet deined schedule / deadline.
- Good team player.
- Sound problem solving and analytical skill.
- ITIL certifications.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in written and spoken English and Chinese preferably including Putonghua.
**Successful candidates will be employed under 1-year contract-based.
- Bank Account Management：be responsible for bank account management related work.
- L/C business: including but not limited to import & export documents（DP /DA /LC）inspection and preparation, liaise with Banks and Sales team for LC collection issues;
- Payment：including but not limited to deal with external and internal company payments, prepare payment receipts, review payments;
- Other financial related work assigned by superiors.
- Diploma or High Diploma or above in Logistics, International Trade or Accounting;
- At least 3 years working practice in LC document handling, preferably with international trade, shipping, banking related experience and 1-year Accounting working experience
- LCCI Level 2 or above will be preferred
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Mandarin;
- Solid financial professional knowledge and good professional ethics
- Working Location: Tsim Sha Tsui East (5 mins from MTR Station)
- PC H/W and S/W troubleshooting, diagnosis, repair and parts replacement
- PC service restoration
- Provide technical support and perform problem analysis and resolution for issues on end user devices (e.g. desktop PC, laptop, mobile)
- Backup and restore of user data
- PC O/S upgrade, software installation and configuration
- PC installation and user data migration
- Workplace PC Accessories Installation and Service
- Video Conferencing IT Support
- IT Knowledge with preferable 3-5 working experience
- Less experience will also be considered
- PC repair knowledge
- Common OA software knowledge
- Software and driver installation experience
- Customer-oriented service attitude
- Process adherence
- Working schedule: working hours is 44.5hr per week. Perform duty on alternate Sat half day