- Perform general accounting duties.
- Handle payment, bookkeeping, data entry, bank reconciliation, vouchers and filing.
- Assist in month-end closing, audit and ad hoc assignment.
- Handling full sets of Accounting and assist in preparation of financial reports.
- Proficiency in PRC tax would be an added advantage.
- Diploma or above in Accounting Studies or equivalent
- Minimum 3 year of accounting experience
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese, Mandarin is a plus
- Independent, highly self-motivated and well organized
- Good time management, able to undertake multi-tasks with tight schedules, project deadlines
- Good problem-solving skills with flexibility and detail-oriented
- Strong communication skills and required to coordinate with various stakeholders
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Accounting Officer
- Diploma/ Higher Diploma or above in Computing related discipline or programming discipline;
- At least 1-2 years of system engineering working experience
- Knowledge on Windows Server 2016 (or above) and Hitachi Virtual Storage Platform;
- Knowledge of System knowledge including performance optimization, system tuning, robustness, etc…
- Experience with IBM WebSphere Application Server, IBM Spectrum Protect, Oracle DB, AIX 7.2 or above, is preferred (Optional);
- Good Communication skills
- To support the system infrastructure of Government projects;
- To manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure;
- To install, configure, upgrade and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools;
- To maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies;
- Office hours is Mon to Fri, 9am to 6pm, but non-office hour maintenance support is required.
- Successful candidates will be employed under 1-year contract based.
- Assist Release Manger for detailed release lifecycle planning
- Partner closely with development team and testing team on arranging application release
- Contribute to the definition and improvement of release management processes
- Ensure completeness and quality of release content and supporting artefacts
- Ensure compliance to entry and exit gating criteria on every deployment
- Maintain and publish release calendar and publish the regular status and schedule to related stakeholders
- Manage and identify risks that may impact release success
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant fields
- At least 2 years SDLC experience in a DevOps / Application Release function
- Excellent communication skill is a must
- Strong attention to detail, troubleshooting skills and "can-do" delivery-focus is a must
- Experience of release management under a Micro Services application architecture is a plus
- Experience of release management process e.g. Jenkins, Bitbucket and JIRA is a plus
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Release Associate
- Responsible for accounting and prepare the company's monthly financial reports; Responsible for daily reimbursement review and procurement expenditure review; Handle tax declaration and annual review;
- Responsible for the management of sales accounts receivable and assist in collection, as well as the review of sales shipments;
- Also do some personnel and administrative affairs
- Report to Mandarin-speaking director
- Diploma or degree in any accounting discipline
- At least 3 years working experience in handling full-set of Accounts and admin independently
- Stable, reliable, and responsible
- Good command of English & Mandarin & Cantonese
- Ad hoc assigned
|Job Category||Accounting, HR & Admin|
- Assist in application design, development, implementation, testing and support.
- Assist in providing user training and production rollout.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in application development and implementation using JAVA in which minimum 1 year of relevant experience in a similar post
- Bachelor Degree/Higher Diploma/Diploma in Computer Science/IT or equivalent
- Fresh graduated will also be considered
• Support recruiting efforts across the programme under a fast-paced environment
• Deliver screening and interviews for multi-disciplinary IT talents (e.g., PMOs, developers, and Solution
• Communicate and liaise with the Resource Management and HR Team, including HR business partner and
hiring manager, to design and formulate talent acquisition strategies to support headcount expansion
• Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand business requirements to deliver recruiting
• Track candidate status and maintain recruiting progress to implement a smooth recruitment processes
while driving delivery efficiency/effectiveness
• Manage relationships with vendors/ agencies to support recruitment
• Support headcount planning, budget management, and relevant HR matters and administration as
• Degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or related discipline
• Hands-on experience in resources/ workforce management and/or recruiting in IT industry sizeable
organizations is preferred
• Knowledge and/ or experience in IT domain is a plus
• System analysis or development experience, and experience in Java, Springboot, Microservices, ReactJS
and Oracle in the IT industry is preferred
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Manage the telephone console, receive and divert incoming calls
- Receive, greet, and guide visitors including co-ordination with employees
- Keep records of documents and packages
- Administer conference room bookings
- Perform ad-hoc administrative duties
- DSE or above, pleasant and cheerful
- Organized, self-motivated and a good team player
- Communicate effectively in English, Cantonese & Putonghua
- Immediately available is highly preferred
- Provide deskside / workplace IT technical support and troubleshooting for users in a timely manner
- Support logistical arrangements for meetings and events (video-conferencing, conference calls)
- Handle requests/incidents/problems raised in the Information Technology Service Management request / incident reporting system, and prevent future recurrence
- Handle the IT hardware and software purchase requisition matters based on the procedure of IA
- Maintain accurate inventory records of IT hardware equipment and software items
- May need to support 2 offices by rotation, if required
- Undertake ad-hoc duties as assigned by line manager
- An associate degree or a higher diploma in Computer Studies / IT / related disciplines
- At least 1 year’ relevant working experience in IT support
- Working knowledge and seasoned trouble-shooting experience with a variety of software, hardware, and applications
- Experience in supporting video and voice conferencing activities including Zoom meeting, Microsoft Teams meeting, Cisco Webex meeting. (might have to support VC after office hour, based on roster)
- Experience in supporting Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook etc
- Mature, good customer service skills and team-oriented attitude
- Good communication skills in English and Chinese
- Analytical skills and multi-tasking ability
- Provide helpdesk service to handle the client support calls (shift duty is required)
- Coordinate with both internal technical support and external vendor(s) for handware support arrangement and schedule;
- Follow and update the status of incident logs;
- Provide 1st tier technical support for desktop PC and networking.
- Diploma / Higher Diploma holder in Computing or equivalent;
- Fresh Graduates are welcome
- Good in verbal and written communication in English and Chinese.
- Knowledge in MS Windows and PC Support skill set.
- Successful candidates will be employed by 1-year contract based.
工作/學歷要求: 最少2-3年相關工作經驗, 能獨立處理全盤報關程序, 懂熟香港國內及海外報關流程, 熟悉一般船務文件, 能在壓力工作, 工作態度認真,謹慎準確, 需用普通話跟國內上司同事溝通
Job duties: Complete set of accounts and handle tax-related matters; Familiar with the basic situation of the declared goods; Responsible for customs declaration and inspection of import and export documents; Take back the verification form and corresponding documents in time; Keep the relevant documents issued by the customs
Requirements: At least 2-3 working experience in handling customs declaration independently, familiar with custom procedure of Hong Kong, China & overseas, knowledge of handling general shipping documents, able to work under pressure, be accurate, detail-minded, able to communicate with the Chinese Director & colleagues by Mandarin.
|Job Category||Shipping / Logistics|
- Developing, supporting policies and procedures to ensure consistent implementation of best practices.
- Collaborating with key business stakeholders to deliver services that support IT transformation as well as improve the current IT delivery across the company.
- Mentoring and coaching members of the team.
- Assisting in BAU operations and project work.
- Manage and ensure enforce and effectiveness of policies.
- Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with the organization’s executives, decision-makers, stakeholders, department heads, and end users regarding projects related activities.
- Successful candidate will be employed by 1-year contract-based.
- The required level of each competency is determined by the responsibilities of the role.
- At least 3 years Deskside support work experience of similar capacity
- IT Technologies and cost conscious
- Knowledge in IT projects and governance
- Knowledge in IT related terms
- Familiarity with ITIL or IT processes
PREFERABLY MCSE or MCSA is a plus Background in Information Technology or Compliance, governance, risk management or project Management is an advantage
- Be one of team leaders of our IT delivery team in providing testing services for application development / enhancement / maintenance of our large-scale, mission critical IT projects in Pension Industry.
- Define the detailed test approach for the assigned testing functions and to ensure all testing collateral produced, such as Test Plan, Test Cases, Status Reports meets defined quality standards
- Prepare test cases and test data according to system analysis and design documentation.
- Perform Quality Assurance and Testing in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Support test planning activities, such as effort and resourcing estimation
- Participate in bug triage to articulate bug impact, severity and priority
- Report and follow up issues according to the methodology defined in the project
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years working experience in QA and Testing, preferably in outsourcing projects
- Possess experience in Application Lifecycle Management tools such as Micro Focus ALM and Jira
- Possess knowledge in Test Automation for web and mobile application will be an added advantage.
- A team player with good analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Good in verbal and written communication in English and Chinese
- Positive attitude, fast-learning, energetic, able to perform in challenging environment;
|Job Category||Accounting, IT, QC / QA|
- Develop and implement on/offline marketing and communication initiative including Branding, In-store promotions, CRM, Website, Digital Marketing, Sponsorship and Event management to increase brand awareness
- Familiar with online/digital marketing platforms to perform online & social media planning and execution,
- To support the execution of various CRM programs and analyze the effectiveness for management review
- Liaise with the headquarter Marketing to propose and implement the local marketing plan
- Support PR and promotional events, and maintain effective relationship with shopping malls, business partners and media
- Diploma or degree holder, major in Marketing, e-Commerce, Multi-media or related discipline
- Min 5 years relevant experience in Retail Marketing
- With solid knowledge and experience on Social Media and Digital Marketing
- Energetic, outgoing, self-motivated, attentive to details. Excellent communication with strong interpersonal skills
- Familiar with Photoshop, Illustrator, AI, or 3D software will be an advantage
- Prior exposure in a regional / APEC-focused role is an advantage
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for Senior Marketing Executive
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|
- Team leader, leading two staff to provide ITSM tool implementation and customisation for a government sector customer.
- Well-versed in ITIL processes such as Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management and Configuration Management and provide advice to IT operation team on how such processes should be adopted in the project.
- Customize the ITSM tool to adopt suggested ITIL processes.
- Non-Shift Duty Role.
- University graduate.
- Minimum of 8 Years of IT work Experience, of which:
· 3 years is required to be spent as a team leader role leading no less than 4 persons in any IT software development project; and
· 1 year is required to be spent on installation, customization or supporting ITSM tools.
- Hands-on experience in the following areas:
· Designing ITIL Processes;
· Customise ITSM tools such as BMC Remedy, ServiceNow , MicroFocus SMAX etc to adopt designed ITIL processes and workflow; and
· Provide ongoing support services to ITSM tools.
- Mandatory Certificates required:
o ITIL Intermediate Level or above; or
o ITIL 4 Strategic Leader; or
o ITIL 4 Managing Professional.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Prepare invoices and monthly statements to customer
- Monitor account receivable through telephone / email closely and provide feedback to management
- Follow up invoice issues
- Participate in month end closing and prepare monthly reports
- Forecasting AR collections
- Communicate with internal teams and customers
- Assist audits and stock take
- Handle ad-hoc tasks and assignments as required
- LCCI higher, or Diploma in Accountancy
- 3 years’ relevant work experience
- Must be proactive, independent and hard working
- Detailed mind and well organized
- Strong communication skills; fluent Cantonese, English and Mandarin