- Provide simple technical support services including: Data Centre operations and service provisioning
- Assist to equipment setup and decommission in the rack
- Perform smart hands of customer request and tape backup Services
- Perform general Incident handling and escalation to upper tier
- Update equipment inventory management system and rack information.
- Perform vendor co-ordination, arrange onsite access and escort vendors in Data Centres
- Follow procedures, instructions and checklists to complete tasks with good quality
- Ensure all client requests and other ad-hoc duties are processed in an efficient and timely manner
- Other duties as assigned by supervisors
- HKCEE/ DSE or above. IT-related qualification is an advantage
- Minimum 1 year working experience in computer operation
- Experience in UNIX, Linux, IBM AS400 or Windows operation an advantage
- Understanding of data centre concepts (Space, Power, Cooling)
- Experienced in data Centre facility, cabling and network fault recovery, etc will be an advantage
- Possess professional certificates (i.e. CCNA, CDCP, ITIL) is definitely an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to perform 24x7 shift duty (50 hours a week)
- Able to work independently
Our client offer bank holidays, medical and dental insurance, 14 days’ annual leave, excellent career prospects & attractive remuneration to the right candidate.
- General IT support duties, Hardware installation, maintainence and repair, handling IT enquiries from users, providing IT technical support and troubleshooting, provide on-site training
- Work site : Control Point (e.g. Huanggang, Lo Wu, Lok Ma Chau, Sha Tau Kok..etc)
- Diploma holder in I.T. , Electrical and Mechanical related disciplines
- No relevant working experience is required and on-job training will be provided;
- Diligent, responsible, hard working and able to work under pressure;
- 7 x 24 shift, 9 hours / 12 hours a day, 5 days week on roster basis;
- Immediate available is preferred
- Higher Diploma holder or above in the field of Electronic Engineering
- With at least 2 years relevant working experience in design and installation and/or operation and maintenance of Electronic Systems such as Closed-circuit Television System.
- Basic spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good typing skills (both English and Chinese) and use of computer, including MS office
- Experience in handling HKSAR Government document is preferable
- Possess a valid Construction Industry Safety Training Certificate is preferable
- Daily operation and maintenance of the systems and installations in customer sites
- Site progress and contract monitoring, payment certification and other tasks assigned by supervisor.
Office hours : Mon-Fri 08:30-17:30 or 09:00-18:00
Working location : Heung Yuen Wai Boundary Control Point, Ta Kwu Ling (打鼓嶺香園圍香港口岸)
- At least 1 year' relevant experience in procurement / merchandising
- Experience in Procurement field is preferable
- Good knowledge on Microsoft Office such as Qutlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat DC
- Be meticulous and able to work independently on the required support duties
- Self-motivated with good communications skills
- High Diploma holder or University Degree holder are preferable
- Candidate with lower academic achievement (HKDSE with passes in English, Chinese and any other three subjects) will also be considered.
- Successful Candidate will be employed under 1 - year contract based
- Working location: Kowloon Bay
- To administrate and manage physical and digital documents
- To provide general clerical support and document control as assigned and when required including data entry, report compilation, filing & word processing;
- To provide procuement and logistic support servies, such as price enquiries and price analysis, shipments and deliveries monitoring and expediting and order preparation under supervision;
- To maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement.
- Provide administration and clerical support to CRM department
- Draw a data, call list and mailing list
- Prepare regular sales report and statistical analysis in daily and monthly basis
- Prepare sales invoice and related documents
- Coordinate between internal departments and customers
- Responsible for member survey and DM mailing
- Arrange courier and delivery schedule
- Perform ad hoc project as assigned
- Working Location: Tsim Sha Tsui
- DSE or above with 1 year relevant experience is preferred
- Strong sense of responsibilities, detailed-minded, well-organized, self-motivated & hardworking
- Good communication skills and able to work independently
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Chinese Word Processing and especially in Excel (e.g. Pivot Table, VLOOKUP function)
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediate available is preferred
- To provide a high standard of secretarial support to our Director.
- To handle all daily administrative tasks with confidence.
- To manage or assist in all projects assigned by senior management in an efficient manner.
- Be involved in a variety of operational activities such as recruitment, performance management and other HR related functions.
- Liaise with factory and co-ordinate with senior management across diverse business functions.
- Attend all social and business events and conferences on behalf of Directors
- Higher Diploma or above in relevant discipline
- Over 3-year relevant experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and able to work under pressure hardworking, detail-minded
- Self-motivated, well-organized, with a strong sense of responsibility
- Good command of English and Mandarin
- Able to start immediately
- Report to Project Manager/team leader in a sizeable project team
- Coach local/off-shore development team members
- Participate and contribute input in architecture and application design
- Implement software components according to the specifications and guidelines
- Be responsible for SDLC related tasks including requirements analysis, system design, prepare development plan, prepare project specifications, system development, code review, system and user testing, implementation and deployment of applications and software products
- At least 4 years of post-qualification IT experience, which includes at least 3 years of functional / specialty experience in the design and/or implementation.
- Degree holder in IT or related fields
- Hands-on experience in Java, Springboot, Microservices, ReactJS and Oracle will be an added advantage
- Immediate availability will be an added advantage
- Effective verbal and written communication in English and Chinese
- Good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive attitude, fast-learning, energetic, able to perform in challenging environment
- Diploma / Higher Diploma or above in Computing or relevant discipline
- Knowledge on Windows Server 2016 (or above) and Hitachi Virtual Storage Platform;
- Knowledge of System knowledge including performance optimization, system tuning, robustness, etc;
- Experience with IBM WebSphere Application Server, IBM Spectrum Protect, Oracle DB, AIX 7.2 or above, is preferred (Optional);
- Good communication skills
- 2 to 3 years of system engineering working experience
- To support the system infrastructure of Government projects;
- To manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure;
- To install, configure, upgrade and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools;
- To maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies;
- Office hours is Mon to Fri, 9AM to 6 PM, but non-office hour maintenance support is required.
Working location: WanChai
- Prepare financial analysis of the departments and centres periodically
- Monitor expenditure against project budget and keep the managers updated
- Maintain day-to-day control of all the accounting systems and ensure the processing of the financial data in accordance with the internal control procedures
- To generate cash flow management report periodically
- To manage the year-ended accounting and taxation reports to make sure the company complies with the law and business requirements
- Assist in business projects and ad hoc assignments
- Degree holder in accounting or finance with 3 years or above of experience in accounting field and the experience in digital media and filming industry will be an advantage
- Good acknowledge in company ordinance is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work under pressure and independently
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Lead design activities and design complex solutions for cross-functional development teams to implement
- Develop innovative multi-domain solutions to address complex business problems and set strategic direction for achieving goals
- Apply in-depth knowledge to drive innovation and changes in processes and execution
- Develop significant complex enterprise solutions independently
- Lead a large-size team with resources from multiple countries and participate in cross-functional teams
- Represent the team to clients' executives or senior management
- Manage delivery of projects of size >US$3m, which may be complex, multi-departments, cross-regions, high risk with complex business and legal terms
- Manage project financials in accordance with budget and provide accurate forecast on financials, resources and schedule
- Manage highly effective project teams, including internal and external resources, provide coaching to team members and resolve conflicts arising from project execution
- Manage relationships with clients at senior management or CxO levels
- Support sales and industry on pursuit of complex and large deals
- Advanced knowledge of application design, development methodologies, configuration management and testing methodologies
- Able to work independently for large size new applications and go through complete project life cycles
- Expert in defining and applying appropriate quality assurance and security standards
- Able to work effectively with geographically distributed teams and clients
- Strong subcontractor and vendor management skills
- Strong project management skills with advanced knowledge of project financial and internal operations
- PMP certified
- Strong knowledge of advanced project management techniques and applicable corporate processes, policies and methodologies
- Experience in running projects of size >US$3m
- Strong understanding of key success factors for running large scale projects: scope; schedule, financials, people, clients, subcontractors / vendors, contractual terms, resources, etc.
- Experience in driving development of project management capability and adoption of critical project management techniques
- Provides a full spectrum of secretarial and administrative support including but not limited to extensive business and personal matters
- Assist in business development activities with senior management
- Arrange meetings with senior staff and external business partners
- Support company events and special projects as required
- Prepares reports, correspondences, speech and presentation materials
- Organize business, social activities & travel arrangements
- Handle ad hoc assignments as required
- Diploma or above in business administration or related discipline,
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience,
- Efficient, detailed-minded, organized, presentable and multi-tasking
- A good team player with good interpersonal skill
- Able to handle ad hoc assignments timely, independently and professionally
- Excellent command of spoken and written English as well as Mandarin
- Strong PC skills, well-versed in Microsoft applications and Chinese word processing
- Immediate available is an advantage
- F.5 or HKDSE Graduated or above in related discipline/LCCI
- 1 year or above of experience handling accounts documents (Accounting Clerk)
- 3 years of experience in handling full-set accounts (Assistant Accountant)
- Familiarity with MYOB accounting system is an advantage
- Proficiency in MS office including Word & Excel
- Proficiency in English and Chinese (both written and verbal)
- Strong sense of responsibility, independent and self-motivated
- Immediately available is highly preferable
- Prepare journal entries, financial statements, operational reports and account reconciliations.
- Monitor bank accounts, cash flow, assist in cash management and related activities.
- Assist to prepare month-end closing
- Perform ad hoc assignment as assigned by the supervisor.
- Be one of team leaders of our IT delivery team in providing testing services for application development / enhancement / maintenance of our large-scale, mission critical IT projects in Pension Industry.
- Define the detailed test strategy and approach for the assigned testing functions and to ensure all testing collateral produced, such as Test Plan, Test Cases, Status Reports meets defined quality standards
- Work with Platform Architect to establish testing platform, including but not limited to, Testing Lifecycle Management Application and Test Automation Platform
- Prepare test cases and test data according to system analysis and design documentation.
- Perform Quality Control and Testing in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Support test planning activities, such as effort and resourcing estimation
- Participate in bug triage to articulate bug impact, severity and priority
- Report and follow up issues according to the methodology defined in the project
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 7 years working experience in Testing in large scale development projects, which 3 years in team leader role
- Possess experience in Application Lifecycle Management tools such as Micro Focus ALM and Jira
- Possess knowledge in Test Automation for web and mobile application will be an added advantage.
- A team player with good analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Good in verbal and written communication in English and Chinese
- Positive attitude, fast-learning, energetic, able to perform in challenging environment;
Perform Oracle database management, database software maintenance, database reorganisation,
database tuning, database backup and restore, and incident recovery for Government projects.
• Respond for the overall design and implementation of the database systems for the System, including
technical database support on data analysis and modelling, database definitions and design, database
performance tuning and monitoring and provision of advice to the development team.
• Support the development Team members to plan and carry out the database design and system
configuration for system changes, and participate in System Acceptance Tests and system rollout.
• Provide preventive maintenance on database systems.
• Provide upgrade and enhancement mechanism, consultancy support, and install database updates.
• Support on Disaster Recovery Planning and Drill.
• Provide non-office hours support if system incident(s) encountered or when system rollout.
• Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
• 5 years relevant work experience in Oracle database support
• 3+ years funtional / speciality experience in the design and administration of database(s)
• Holder of professional certificate on Oracle database administration.
• In-depth knowledge of Oracle database including RAC, ASM, Data Guard, RMAN.
• Good communication skills
- At least 2 years solid software development experience preferred
- Working knowledge of RDBMS (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access etc)
- Experience writing in framework (Java, .net, EJB, Struts, Spring etc)
- Responsible, self-motivated and willing to learn
- Good interpersonal skill and team player
- Strong organization and communication skill
Job duties :
- Responsible to maintain and enhance Window-based information system
- Perform coding, unit testing, SIT, UAT on existing products
- Collect user requirements for application modifications