- Responsible for Graphic Designs on products(Gloves/sport gloves and Sporty Clothing), packaging, photography and promotional material.
- Handle the development and maintenance of the company websites and design the web layout and graphic of the company website.
- Coordinate with Marketing Department for new products promotion on all social media, not limited to company website, but also on Facebook, IG, etc.
- To coordinate online sales platform account and pictures.
- Create advertisement poster, including photo-shoot setup, photograph product/model and create poster artwork on computer.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in graphic or packaging design.
- Certificate or Diploma holder of Graphic / Packaging / Design or related disciplines
- Excellent in Illustrator (A.I.), Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver
- Strongly required and great at graphic design, photography image retouch and artwork production
- Creative, well organized, independent, Self-initiate, willing to learn, able to work under pressure
- Ability to come up with good creative ideas & stylish designs
- A quick learner who can thrive in a fast-paced environment would be highly essential.
- A recognized degree in Information Technology or a related discipline; and at least 2 years’ relevant post-qualification experience,
- Good knowledge and experience in application development with PL/SQL, Java/J2EE, PL/SQL, Java/J2EE, XML, JBOSS, Ajax and HTML5, Oracle, MySQL
- Good knowledge and experience in Student Information Systems.
- Professional knowledge and experience may be different from the above according to the need of the projects.
- Working location: North, New Territories
- More Experience will be considered as Senior Analyst Programmer.
- Suitable candidate will be employed by renewable contract.
To oversee the administration needs of projects and programs to support overall governance and effective performance management.
Responsible for supporting a common set of best practices, principles and templates for managing programs as well as tracking and reporting on Program health.
To contribute to the achievement of business plan objectives and the efficiency and effectiveness of the organization by:
a) Assisting the Head of PMO and Head of Delivery in providing support and administrative duties for the PMO office
b) Coordinating PMO processes, systems/tools and ensuring governance is adhered to and that reporting is actioned by Program/Project Directors/Managers
c) Coordinating PMO activities including coordination of the PMO SharePoint site, Program Management tools, mailbox, calendar and assisting with development/delivery of Program learning and development workshops
d) Supporting the Program team in driving the organization towards:
i. interpreting the strategy into targeted initiatives
ii. translating the initiatives into achievable programs and/or projects
iii. scheduling the portfolio of projects (through an overall program plan)
iv. coordinating information and program / project reporting
v. understanding the impact of overall programs across organization business and operating models
vi. supporting maintenance of Program tools and methodologies.
Responsibilities in PMO:
a) Assist the Head of PMO and the Head of Delivery by coordinating Governance activities and initiatives to improve capability, including developing training material, communications and the analysis of information
b) Organize (and schedule) Program meetings with Boards, Steering Groups, Program/Project Directors/Managers and other Program stakeholders. Support preparation of materials for meetings and ensure distribution in a timely manner
c) Assist the Head of PMO in compiling Program status reports
d) Maintain accuracy of Program plan
e) Regularly update program risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies (RAID) logs
f) Support Head of PMO with Program/Project Health Checks
g) Maintain PMO documentation and knowledge management across all PMO systems, processes and platforms (including SharePoint and Program Management tool) and champion best practice
- Work on large-scale government and Enterprise network implementation projects and network design.
- Prepare the test plan, implementation plan and migration plan
- Configure and install various network devices and services ( e.g., WiFi Firewalls, routers , switches , load balancers , bandwidth controllers , wi-fi and QoS )
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs , patches , hot fixes and security configurations
- Monitor system resource utilization and capacity planning
- Provide support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Work within established configuration and change management policies with awareness , approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Perform tests and uncover network vulnerabilities.
- University degree in Computer Science or a related subjects
- At least 5 years’ with hands-on network & security implementation experience
- CCNP or higher ( CCIE highly preferred )
- CISA, CISSP
- Sound knowledge of networking protocols ( e.g., IPSEC , VRRP, OSPF )
- Hands-on experience in firewalls with monitoring , network diagnostic and network analytics tools
- Experience with computer network penetration testing and techniques.
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Provide all-rounded secretarial and administrative support to Chairman;
- Manage Director's business routines as well as personal perspective;
- Assist in planning appointments, board meetings and conferences etc.
- Participate in meetings and take minutes;
- Manage travel arrangements including flights schedules and hotel accommodation;
- Handle various correspondences, both incoming and outgoing e-mails and telephone calls;
- Consolidate different business analysis and report from respective office in a timely and accurate manner;
- Assist to handle business contract and trademarks matters;
- Maintain a filing system and ensure the security of records and correspondence;
- Support ad hoc assignments when required
- Higher Diploma or University graduates with 3-5 years of secretarial experience in supporting Top Management;
- Experience in sizable/listed companies/MNC is a plus
- Stable working history is a plus;
- Able to work independently with strong problem-solving skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadline;
- Patient, pleasant with excellent communication skills;
- Loyalty, initiative, hardworking, efficient, and capable to handle multiple tasks;
- Excellent of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin);
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese typing
- Handle inquiry with the professional manner
- Clerical support such as data processing and email
- Handle phone calls, document filing and data entry
- Assist administrative duties to the daily operation
- Follow up the jobs assigned by the management
- No experience or fresh graduated or Form 6 standard is welcome
- Willing to learn and have strong sense of responsibility
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Good working attitude
- Good computer skill (ie. word, excel and Chinese Word Processing)
- Provide full spectrum of HR & Administration services and functional support to the department
- Handle daily communications with suppliers
- Liaise with both internal and external parties
- Establish and maintain effective filing system for the department
- Handle travelling booking and meeting schedule
- Close co-ordination with internal department
- Handle ad-hoc projects as and when required
- Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 2 year experience in office administration
- Able to work under pressure with strong organization skills
- Patience, hardworking, aggressive and initiative
|Job Category||HR & Admin|
Design/ Content Creative:
- create engaging graphic designs for marketing assets (marketing collaterals, EDM, web banners, etc.)
- develop creative concepts, layouts and artworks for social media
- take, edit, retouch photos and videos is preferred
- build brand awareness through social media platforms
- assist to manage social media platforms, curate content, measure success of posts and identify areas for improvement
- analyse keywords and SEO/SEM techniques used by competitors and identify industry trends
- update the AP Corporate Website and AMP portal at regional level
- ensure coherent implementation of internal and external communications across platforms
- coordinate design, production and logistic arrangement of all marketing collaterals
- organize the team marketing administrative works
- assist in drafting press release, handle media samples logistics
- assist and organize coverage revived from different regions
- Degree holder in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design or related disciplines
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in all-round marketing
- Candidate MUST be proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- Candidate MUST have solid social media platforms and campaign management experience
- Experience in writing press releases, create presentation materials is highly preferred
- Proficient in MS Office and knowledge in Google Analytics, SEO is an advantage
- Fluent in spoken and written Chinese and English is necessary
- Responsible, self-motivated, detail minded with a desire to solve challenges
- Value the chances of APAC / regional exposure
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|
- To lead and work with IT team to meet fast growing business needs; plan resources and prioritize with business stakeholders in a time-sensitive environment with competing deadlines.
- Improve and strengthen data governance especially on data privacy protection and security measures.
- Working closely with source system owners on data discovery, data glossary, data acquisition, ingestion and enrichment.
- Build enterprise data models for enterprise datalake, data warehouse and data marts.
- Working closely with downstream system owners on data integration
- Working with business units on data visualization: KPI/metric reporting, business intelligence for enterprise performance analysis
- Working closely with technical architecture team to identify, evaluate and adoption of new data management technologies (RDBMS, Hadoop, NoSQL, data integration, visualization) to keep up evolving business needs.
- Lead and work with IT team on data discovery, data acquisition/integration/enrichment from a wide-spectrum of data sources
- Data modeling for datalake, data warehouse & data marts
- Data visualization, data governance as well as new technology adoption
- University graduate in Information Technology, Computer Science, Data Science or related disciplines
- At least 10+ years of experience in data warehouse & analytics domain, with 5+ years in leader role in BigData project.
- Strong business acumen and fast learner of new business.
- Strong problem solving skills, excellent communication and presentation skills
- Solid technical experience in datalake, data warehouse and data mart design, batch/real-time data integration (ETL/ELT), data visualization, and data analytics.
- Deep understanding of data security and compliance.
- Solid knowledge on data management technologies:
- RDBMS, NoSQL, Hadoop eco-system
- Data integration coding and tools (Informatica, InfoSphere, Talend, etc)
- Data Visualization tools (e.g. QlikSense, Tableau, PowerBI, Jasper, Pentaho, etc.)
- Solid experience in marketing campaign system and digital marketing techniques.
Requirement and Responsibilities
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology and or related disciplines;
- At least 3 years working experience in application development preferable in government project;
- Solid programming experience in either one of the following skills : Java, C#, .Net and SQL;
- Good documentation writing skills;
- Assist in system design, analysis and development both for front-end and back-end web applications;
- Responsible for coding, application implementation, test planning and system maintenance;
*Less experience will be considered as Analyst Programmer/Programmer*
*Fresh graduates are welcome*
- Prepare proposal and tender documents in response to clients’ requirements;
- Development of data conversion and migration plan and strategies;
- Conducting requirement and justification studies;
- Analysis, design and implementation of multi-tier web application systems;
- Lead a team of programmer for application development and project implementation.
- Degree holder in information technology and or related disciplines;
- With at least of 5 years’ experience in system analysis and design, reporting solutions and or other web application development projects;
- Experience relating to the implementation of data warehouse, business intelligence and data analysis system is an advantage ;
- Must be proficient in Windows and Unix Platform;
- Good writing skills for documentation;
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Perform database and system administration including installation, performance tuning, capacity planning and security administration
- Carry out database maintenance management including evaluation of new releases and patches
- Provide 7x24 technical support (rotational on-call) for the database environment
- Develop contingency plans and technical documentation for infrastructure and operation
- Manage database projects which involves tender and solution design
- Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years working experience in IT with 2 years in Database Administration
- Experience on RDBMS (e.g. Oracle, Sybase and DB2)
- Experience on physical database design, performance monitoring and tuning
- Experience on DB patching and version upgrade
- Familiar with DB account/role privileges setup, DB security and audit configuration
- Experience on technical support on multiple systems
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Deliver daily technical support and implement projects to Windows Servers and virtualization infrastructures
- Follow change management process
- Follow incident and problem management process including problem isolation, service resumption, diagnosis, root-cause analysis & reporting
- Handle customer requirements including end-to-end implementation, on-going support and documentation
- Communicate with customers, vendors and internal support teams for project implementation and other technical support
- On-call support to customers in case of incidents
- Degree holder in IT or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 to 6 years of relevant experiences
- Experience in managing Windows servers, VMware & MS/VCS Clustering
- Familiar with Dell, HP and IBM servers
- Good knowledge in ITIL
- Certified MCP, MCSE, MCITP, VC5 an advantage
- Experience in PowerShell scripting, MS Hyper-V, MS Exchange, SharePoint or Active Directory an advantage
- Ensure all Midrange systems are operating in a stable and effective environment to meet with all Services Level Agreement
- Perform regular upgrade and update for all Midrange software to ensure adequate support
- Implement technical projects to fulfil Atos and customer standards and requirements
- Study and accept new application systems, provide recommendations from operational point of view and assist the customer systems development section on system design and establishment
- Perform operation fault analysis and provide recommendations to improve the production batch window
- Update regularly on software inventory and maintain up-to-date local system configuration
- Collect system performance information and generate performance reports
- Provide 7 x 24 support in conjunction with other services supporting parties, deliver technical support and day-to-day services to meet with customer requirements and Services Level Agreement
- Take problem ownership and follow up through problem escalation procedure for all critical problems
- Ensure day-to-day change requirements from customer are implemented in a timely and professional manner
- The occasionally onsite support in Data Center for server installation or incident recovery is required.
- Degree holder in IT or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years relevant experiences
- Certified in Linux, AIX, Solaris is an advantage
- Experiences of Linux, AIX, Solaris, vSphere, Networker, VCS clustering and BMC Control-M are an advantage
- Knowledge of ITIL is an advantage
- Strong operational background in Midrange platform.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Good command of written and spoken English & Chinese
- Have to be a good team player
- Provide on-site technical support for PCs (software and hardware), voice equipment & mobile device (Smartphone and Tablet)
- Physically set up computers and software system installation
- Perform basic hardware moves and changes
- Record and manage all incidents and requests in ticket-tracking system
- Ensure timely resolution of issues by acquiring necessary information to best measure impact to the customer
- Develop and update new and existing process
- Proactively inform management of trends, significant problems and expected delays
- Provide other IT-related support as required by the business
- Documentation of products support and processes
- Update and manage inventory on new incoming hardware orders
- Communicate with vendors for incoming hardware orders and repairs
- English: Advanced level - strong verbal, written, listening communication experience
- Degree holder in IT or related disciplines
- 1 to 2 years of IT support experience
- Solid understanding of PC hardware/peripherals
- Exposure of mobile OS such as Apple iOS and Google Android
- Good working knowledge and IT experience supporting Microsoft Windows configuration, desktop administration, Microsoft Office suite
- Basic understanding of network and server-side infrastructure
- Experience in delivering superior customer service experience