Responsible for system analysis, application design and software development;
Collect and analyze business and user requirements and translate requirements into system specification;
Perform implementation, installation and production set-up of IT systems;
Conduct SIT, UAT, system and software testing and tuning;
Provide support in trouble-shooting and bug fixing to ensure systems reliability;
Lead programmers to perform software development and provide support and maintenance services;
Prepare technical documentation;
Ensure accuracy and quality of development outputs;
Actively support the business objectives of Company by contributing technical advice and input as necessary;
Evaluate and recommend cost-effective and sensible implementation options; and
Actively interface with client in user meetings, system testing and trainings.
Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines;
Over 5 years relevant IT working experience with broad IT knowledge and problem solving ability;
Solid project experience and knowledge in system design and analysis methodology such as SSADM;
Solid technical foundation and experience in application development, software customization, and system enhancement, and IT quality control procedures;
Experience in database management systems (SQL Server and Oracle);
GIS or iOS/Android development experience is an asset but not required;
Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English;
Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
Detail-oriented with keen sense of quality;
Ability to work efficiently and meet project schedules;
Work independently as well as in team environment; and
Immediate available preferred.
- Responsible for tender/ project management support during bidding and implementation stage, mainly for government engineering projects
- Carry out project cost analysis and compile business case documents based on input from project managers
- Carryout logistics support work upon tender being awarded
- Support presales presentation and proposal documents preparation
- Support project team and management on cost modeling and budget controls
- Prepare data and reports to support project team
- Prepare regular costing / billing reports
- Support data input and update on regular timesheet reporting
- Coordinate with client and related supporting parties
- University Degree holder, prefer Engineering or IT discipline OR
- Diploma/Certificate holder with at least 2-year of experience
- Experience in tender and project bidding process is useful
- Project cost analysis and budgeting
- Good analytical skills
- Effective interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Good command in written English
|Job Category||HR & Admin|
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Provide support to new IS/IT Projects
- Change, Problem and Incident Handling
- Assist in system upgrade, administration, and documentation update.
- Assist in problem analysis, report, and providing solutions to incidents.
- Assist in managing, troubleshooting and supporting IT infrastructure with following technical background and knowledge on majority of followings areas:
o Database Servers (SQL Server 2008 and above) cluster and Always-on o Microsoft Windows Server (2008 and above) and clusters
o Microsoft Azure support including IaaS, PaaS, APIM, etc.
o System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2007 or above o VMware virtualization platform
o System Programming skill using PowerShell, shell script, etc.
Attributes / Working Experience:
- Minimum 3 years experiences in IT Infrastructure and end-user support.
- Self-initiative and work with passion and a can-do attitude.
- Able to work independently and under pressure to meet defined schedule/deadline.
- Good team player.
- Sound problem solving and analytical skill.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in written and spoken English and Chinese preferably including Putonghua.
- Experience in supporting sizeable and complicated IT infrastructure is an advantage.
- Possession of related IT certification is an advantage.
- Degree holder qualification in IT-related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience
- Certification in CCNA, CISA, CISSP or equivalent will be advantageous
- Knowledge of cloud security implementation on common cloud platform is preferred, e.g. MS Azure, Google Cloud and etc.
- Specific domain knowledge on below one of the streams
- More experience would be considered the position as CSSE or CPM
Stream A - Network Security
- Good knowledge on incident handling of network attack and defenses.
- Experience in NG Firewall, IDS/IPS, WAF, APT
Stream B - Application & System Security
- In-depth knowledge of container security
- Experience in application security testing and scanning, e.g. Penetration Test, Code Scanning
Stream C - User & Identity Security
- Experience in privileged account management, MFA, document right management, etc.
- Good knowledge on Microsoft/Azure Active Directory and its security protection
-To perform general office administrative support services, such as procurement and maintenance of office equipment, office supplies management, etc.
-Recording and reporting of Administrative related
-Support company accreditation renewal task
-Assist to develop & implement the HR & Administration policies and regulations
-Assist and answer questions and enquires from colleagues
-Assist in organizing company event such as Annual Dinner, Christmas Party, etc.
-Manage company’s telephone call and receive Company’s visitor
-Support Admin & HR Manager ad hoc job tasks
-Diploma or above in Business Administration or related discipline
-Minimum 2-3 years in HR & Admin. Working experience and preferable with forwarding and logistics industries related background.
-Mature, self-motivated, good interpersonal skills
-Proactive, punctual, well organized, able to work independently and under pressure and have positive working attitude.
-Proficiency in spoken & written English, Chinese and Mandarin
-Proficiency in MS Office including Excel and PowerPoint
|Job Category||HR & Admin|
-Responsible for full Logistic Operations from Manufacturing Process to Shipment Delivery;
-Liaise with Freight Forwarders for best rates/terms;
-Responsible for full Warehouse Operations such as Goods-IN, Goods-OUT, Local Configurations for various Regional Retail Packaging, Warehouse Management, Stock Control & Management, etc.;
-Follow-up order from issuing Proforma Invoices to Deliveries to customers;
-Handle all Import/Export, L/C & Banking Documentations without any discrepancy;
-Handle effective Logistic and Shipping Schedules, look after and ensure all deliveries from factories and shipments to customers are within the time required;
-Ensure all productions are carried our according to specifications required;
-Ensure all Local Configuration Packaging Materials are to be kept in an optimal level for ensuring smooth Delivery Schedules at all times;
-Maintain effective SCM (supply chain management) for inventory to fulfill immediate customer demands;
-Ensure all Costs will be controlled with the best possible rates & terms at all times;
-Implement secure system in logistics.
-Diploma holder in Logistics / Supply Chain Management;
-Minimum 3 years working experience for Shipping Officer & 10 Years for Supervisor & Manager positions;
-Able to handle full sets of shipping & banking documents independently;
-Experience in product & sample developments: from factories & to customers;
-Price negotiations skills for the best freight & delivery service and quality;
-Able to complete sets of sample arrangements for tradeshows;
-Ensure all RMAs are dealt with immediate responses to customers, and send back to factory for replacement without delay;
-Experience in understanding & handling overseas Import Regulations;
-Good PC skills including Chinese word-processing;
-Knowledge & experience in logistics for e-business and shipping arrangement is a must;
-Able to travel to China for factory audits, pre-shipment inspections, etc to ensure all goods will be made and delivered according to the quality the Company required;
-Able to manage & control the logistic system;
-Mature, self-motivated, independent and willing to work overtime and under pressure;
-Fluent in English & Putonghua.
- Work towards weekly and monthly sales targets and KPI’s.
- Generate business leads and follow up on sales opportunities.
- Arrange meetings with clients and carry out product demonstrations.
- Follow up swiftly on sales inquiries and send out information.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Attend industry events and work closely with other teams to develop new business.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2 years’ experience in direct marketing/CRM.
- Proven sales track record of bringing in new business and a natural ability to drive sales.
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|
- Provide IT solutions to business users in resolving business/application problems
- Responsible for planning and negotiating with different levels of users to prioritize tasks
- Conduct business process analysis, requirement analysis, design workshops, prototype sessions with users
- Ensure the projects will be delivered on time, within budget, meeting users’ requirements and comply with all established policies, standards and procedures
- Responsible for the delivery of maintenance and support services adopting problem/ incident management and vendor management processes.
- Supervise your sub-ordinates and contractors to carry out the project and maintenance support works and liaise with other IT teams.
- Plan, budget and monitor variances for projects and system support activities in your responsible areas. Business travel may be required.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- 10+ years in post-qualification IT experience of which 8 years must be in similar post and in comparable capacity
- 10+ years of software development experience
- 10+ years technical and business knowledge along with management experience on IT application development and support.
- Good people and vendor management skills are essential.
- Solid experience in using industry standard methodology and data modelling techniques
- Solid experience with end-to-end bespoke application development lifecycle including requirement analysis, application design, coding, testing, data conversion, debugging and documentation
- Self-motivated with good communication, interpersonal, liaising and supervisory skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua) are required.
- University degree in computer science, statistics, information technology, engineering or relevant discipline.
Job Requirements :
- Assist innovation project teams in delivering innovative prototypes and pilots in an agile environment
- Support Innovation Initiatives across business units in the Corporation.
- Engage with the core set of projects in the near term will be focused on 5G & IoT, Blockchain, Geo-spatial data visualization, AR/VR & Image AI, facial recognition, urban analytics, visualization, UI & UX design
Working Experience :
- Chief Specialist – 15 years experience, of which 6 years at managerial or senior supervisory level
- Senior Specialist – 12 years experience, of which 4 years at managerial or senior supervisory level
- Specialist – 8 years experience, of which 2 years at managerial or senior supervisory level
Knowledge and Skill:
- Proven experience in project implementation and providing subject matter expertise in specific technologies is required.
- MNC/ Overseas experience is an advantage.
Successful Candidate will be employed by 1-year contract.
Academic Requirement: - University degree in computer science, statistics, information technology, engineering or relevant discipline.
- Manage a pool of expert technologists to explore and adopt new technologies for business improvement.
- Deliver technology prototypes and pilots to drive rationalization of architecture for all solutions being developed across the Corporation and lay out roadmap for convergence of systems and infrastructure to enable efficiency and integrated product functionality to reach the optimization.
- Engage with the core set of projects in the near term will be focused on 5G & IoT, Blockchain, Geo-spatial data visualisation, AR/VR & Image AI, facial recognition, urban analytics and visual design.
The key accountabilities are as follow:
- Develop and implement technology strategies and provide advice on the development of technology roadmaps for the Corporation from a cohesive architecture viewpoint.
- Lead the technical review and discussions relative to future architecture direction of the Corporation. Provide leadership in technical decision making and ensure coherence and alignment with the IT Blueprint.
- Define and evolve architecture standards and guidelines and their implantations in the Corporation to ensure compliance with the architecture, technology and governance
- Contribute to cross-divisional architecture transformation programs aiming at rationalizing business, data, solution or technical architecture.
- Assist innovation project teams in delivering innovative prototypes and pilots in an agile environment leading a diverse team of resources
- Evaluate with Research, Ecosystem & Investment team on the feasibility of the research findings and technology trends. Provide recommendations on their applications to real world business problems.
- Partner with universities and cutting edge technological providers to disseminate emerging technology expertise, sharing of good practices and learnings to support a continuous innovation culture
- Maintain a motivated, effective and competent professional team through adequate professional training, people development, leverage of the technical expertise and succession planning.
Working Experience : - A minimum of 15 years’ relevant experience, of which 6 years should be at managerial level in a sizable organization.
Knowledge and Skill
- Proven experience in implementing technology roadmaps and providing subject matter expertise in specific technologies is required.
- MNC/ Overseas experience is an advantage.
Successful Candidate will be employed by 1-year contract.
- A recognized degree in Information Technology or a related discipline; and at least 5 years’ relevant post-qualification experience;
- Good knowledge and experience in application development with PL/SQL, Java/J2EE, XML, Ajax, JBOSS, HTML5, web-application & workflow systems;
- Good knowledge and experience in Student Information Systems,
- Professional knowledge and experience may be different from the above according to the need of the projects.
- Successful Candidate will be employed under renewable contract
- System analysis & design. Responsible for coding, application implementation and documentation of various projects.
- Prepare test plan, test cases/scripts, test environments and perform testing
- Support UAT and troubleshoot software development problems
- At least Higher Diploma in Computer Science, IT and or related disciplines;
- 2+ years’ experience in software development
- Candidate is required to fulfill one of following skills :-
- Programming experience in Java is a MUST;
- Experience in in at least one of the following skills:
– J2EE/ J2SE Framework with solid programming experience ;
– Oracle, Oracle WebLogic and SQL server databases ;
– Front-end web / back-end integration development using Struts,
Hibernate, and AJAX;
- Experience in either one of the following
.NET, ASP.Net, C#.Net, VB.NET
- Knowledge of Crystal Report & MS SQL Server
- Experience in mobile apps development
- Proficiency in Objective-C, C++, Java SDK, SQL, IOS, android and relevant dev tools
- Experience in at least one of the following skills : java, .net, PowerBuilder.
- Experience in Appian would be advantage
- 2+ years solid experience in Microsoft Sharepoint, .net platform and SQL Server
- 1+ year programming experience in development or maintenance of client-server based systems with Oracle database
- 1+ year experience in Oracle (11g or above) database administration
- 1+ year experience in using Powerbuilder or J2EE as development tools
- Handle full-sets of accounts independently such as AP, AR, P/L, B/S
- Prepare monthly accounting reports
- General admin duties such as MPF, payroll to staffs, etc
- Knowledge of L/C payment is a plus but not necessary
- Ad hoc assigned
- F.5 or above with LCCI Level 2
- At least 3 years working experience in handling full-set accounts
- Good Command of spoken English & Chinese
- Good presentation skills and well organized
- Good judgment and conﬁdentiality
- Proficiency in using MS Office (Word & Excel)
- Stable, responsible and hard-working, willing to learn & can work under pressure
- Immediate available
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-days week, MPF, Double Pay as well as medical scheme to the right candidates, if you meet any of the above requirements, please submit your CV in word format
|Job Category||Accounting, Administration|